30th September 2016, 01:40 AM
Unregistered

Is diploma good for students who are weak in Maths?

Hello Sir/Mam,

Is diploma is good course?my maths is so week and i score 80% in 10 th . How much salary i got after degree in diploma im chemical? Can you please give me the right information on the same? What would you suggest for me? Awaiting for the response.

1st October 2016, 02:28 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Is diploma good for students who are weak in Maths?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir/Mam,

Is diploma is good course?my maths is so week and i score 80% in 10 th . How much salary i got after degree in diploma im chemical? Can you please give me the right information on the same? What would you suggest for me? Awaiting for the response.

The candidates can study the diploma course even if they are weak in Mathematics also. All the students in the diploma course are not strong in mathematics. You can manage the diploma course with less bright in mathematics also. From the 2nd year onwards the core subjects will come, so there are only few mathematics papers in diploma. If one works hard then he can clear all the mathematics papers. So you can choose the engineering diploma course than any other diploma courses. The scope is good for the engineering diploma holders.
13th October 2020, 07:37 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is diploma good for students who are weak in Maths?

Sir/mam which of these are more difficult EEE or ECE?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?