1st May 2015, 04:15 AM
Unregistered

Diploma holder can get admission in Abroad for further education?

I have completed diploma in india so tell me that can I get admission in an abroad for further education ahead after this?

Related Questions:
  1. Diploma holder in ECE is eligible for Bachelor of Arts degree?
  2. Can I continue my education abroad while doing my diploma course?
  3. What are the jobs available for Early Childhood Education Diploma holder who has 1 year of working experience? Is it necessary to do B.Ed for working in Abroad?
  4. How to take admission in B.Tech 2nd year? I am a diploma holder in electronics engineering
  5. How can I get admission to study B.Tech through Distance Education in Pune being a Diploma holder and doing Government service?
  6. Possibility to study in Abroad along with part time job for Diploma holder in Tool & Die Making?
  7. How to work in abroad countries if I am a chemical engineering diploma holder
  8. B.Tech CSE/IT in Abroad for Diploma holder in EEE?
  9. Diploma and 12th are equivalent to get Education Loan for Abroad?
  10. Procedure to study B.Tech(Civil Engineering) in Abroad for Diploma holder?
  11. Is it possible for a diploma holder to get admission in animations?
  12. Procedure to get job in abroad for fresher diploma holder?
  13. Diploma holder of 3 years duration is eligible for Sub-Inspector in Tamil Nadu Police?
  14. Job opportunities in Abroad for Architecture Diploma holder?
  15. B.Tech studies through distance education for Diploma holder?
  16. Direct 2nd year B.Tech in VIT after Diploma? Is there any problem for Diploma holder to study Abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. What are the job opportunities after passing diploma in chemical engineering?
  18. Which candidates are applying in diploma for admission in B.Tech and LEET? I am appearing in IC diploma from government polytechnic sonipat
5th May 2015, 10:02 AM
Forumexpert
Member+

Default Re: Diploma holder can get admission in Abroad for further education?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed diploma in india so tell me that can I get admission in an abroad for further education ahead after this?
Do not worry, after completing your diploma, you can surely continue your higher studies in abroad. For done higher studies in abroad, you should follow same procedure that has been mentioned below:

First, you need to complete your diploma with the better grade marks. After that you need to select the any one of the best colleges in abroad for doing the higher studies.

After that you need to get qualified in the entrance exam like TOEFL and GRET exam. Because that is the major entrance
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?