3rd December 2011, 04:44 PM
Unregistered

How could I get admission for Ph.D in commerce?

Sir,
can i get information about the 2012 admission for ph.d in commerce?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure and date of application for PhD in Commerce?
  2. Is NET mandatory for PhD? Which books to refer for NET? Best university for PhD in Commerce?
  3. List of universities which offer PhD in Commerce with scholarship for M.Com postgraduate?
  4. Topics available to study in PhD(Commerce) for M.Com postgraduate?
  5. List of reputed universities which offer PhD in Commerce in India? Eligibility to get admission for T.Y.B.Com candidate?
  6. Colleges offering PhD in Commerce course in Kota? Procedure to get admission?
  7. How should I join M.Phil and Ph.D in Commerce? Is there any entrance test? How much percentage is required for the test? Can I do M.Phil or Ph.D in Commerce after B.Com or M.Com? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Procedure to do PhD in Commerce? What would be the possible subjects?
  9. How can I get admission to study PhD in Commerce in any university of Karnataka being a M.Phil postgraduate?
  10. Commerce post graduate can do PhD in Commerce? Scope after doing PhD? -- [New]
  11. Admission in PhD(Commerce) in KUK University for UGC-NET qualified candidate?
  12. Possibility to study PhD in Commerce through Regular Mode but without attending class?
  13. How may I get details about Ph.D and Ph.D subjects in Commerce? I've completed M.Phil in commerce
  14. How can I get admission in Kumaun University, Nainital for PhD in Commerce program?
  15. Admission criteria and fee to study PhD in Commerce at Punjabi University for a candidate with 76% in B.Com?
  16. How can I get admission to study PhD in Commerce in Pune University?
  17. Universities for Ph.D after post graduation in commerce with 54%?
  18. Which course should I opt for between Ph.D in Management and Ph.D in Commerce being a candidate of MBA in Finance and HR?
8th December 2011, 07:38 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How could I get admission for Ph.D in commerce?

Ph.D in commerce is offered through several Universities across the country. The admission to the course is offered through entrance exams. The exams are carried out by the corresponding university that offers the course. The details regarding the exam will be published in the official website of the University. The candidate should follow the guidelines given in the exam notification and can apply through the website itself.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?