19th April 2015, 02:09 PM
Unregistered

Diploma students eligible to apply for JEE Main exams? What is the procedure followed for it?

Sir/Mam,

Can diploma students eligible for jee main.. & what is procedure for it? I need this information soon to start the preparation for the exam. Can someone give me the complete information which would be required for the same? Awaiting for the reply soon!

19th April 2015, 03:14 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Diploma students eligible to apply for JEE Main exams? What is the procedure followed for it?

Yes, Diploma students are eligible to appear in JEE Main examination but, his rank and score for JEE Main examination will not be declared as diploma holders cannot apply for
admission in NITs and CFTIs through JEE (Main) channel. So, there is no use of appearing in JEE Main examination being a Diploma holder.
19th April 2015, 06:58 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Diploma students eligible to apply for JEE Main exams? What is the procedure followed for it?

If you have passed Class 12 and then you have gone for Diploma then you will be able to apply for the JEE Mains.
If you have gone for Diploma directly after completion of Class 10 then you will not be able to sit for the Examination.
Also you will need to have 60% marks in aggregate in Physics,Chemistry and Mathematics.
If you fulfill these criteria then you will be able to appear for the Examination and once you have cracked the Examination you will be able to get admission to the best Colleges and that will be given to you according to your Rank.
If you have not passed Class 12 Boards then I am afraid you are not eligible to sit for the JEE Mains Examination.
21st May 2015, 11:21 PM
Unregistered

Despite of appearing for jee exam, is there any other way to get admissions into such universities...
25th September 2015, 01:49 PM
Unregistered

i have got 90 percent in diploma plz sir can you clarify my doubt because i have interested in nit jee main is there any another way to join in nit or iit college? its very argent plz tell me the answer
20th April 2016, 08:23 PM
Unregistered

Sir , I Want To Know The full Procedure of Jee Course And JEE Diploma . And Can I Aply For JEE Diploma If I Am Passed In 10th Class.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?