11th May 2015, 11:39 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to appear in NET exam aftre PG diploma in Finance?

I hav completed B.com and will it be possible to appear Net exam after PG diploma in finance?

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any scope after PGDCA from Polytechnic
  2. Eligibility to study Banking & Finance Diploma course for F.Y.B.Com student? Possibility to study this Diploma along with B.Com?
  3. Eligibility criteria of NET/SET exam and MBA in HR and Finance?
  4. Eligibility for NET exam after MBA in Finance and age 38?
  5. Eligibility to appear in UGC-NET for a candidate who has completed PGD in Banking and Finance from Deemed University?
  6. Can I apply for NET exam after Economics Honors and PGDM in Finance?
  7. NET exam eligibility and subjects after MBA in finance and retail management -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Eligibility to study Diploma in Finance & Accounting on 10th basis?
  9. Am i eligible for NET exam after doing PG in Finance?
  10. Eligibility for Bank PO exams after B.Com & appearing a Diploma in Banking and Finance, age 33?
  11. How to prepare for NET entrance exam after doing MBA finance?
  12. Eligibility to apply for online Diploma in Banking & Finance course at IIFB? Procedure to apply and date of IIFB entrance exam?
  13. Duration of Diploma in Bank & Finance or Diploma in Financial Accounting using tally?
  14. Which course is good for me after T.Y.B.Com?
  15. Which stream should I select in NET exam after completing MBA(Finance)?
  16. Eligibility for diploma in Banking & Finance after SYBCOM? Can i fill the form now?
  17. Details about NET entrance exam? I have completed MBA in finance
  18. What are the career options for me in Finance being a candidate having completed Post Graduate Diploma in Finance and part time MBA in Marketing and having 5 years experience in Insurance?
12th May 2015, 12:25 AM
harishydv
Senior Member+

Default Re: Eligibility to appear in NET exam aftre PG diploma in Finance?

National Eligibility Test is conducted by the UGC two times in a year. The Examination is conducted to recruit the assistants and professors in various stream of education.

Eligibility to apply for NET Exam:

* The candidate must have completed his/her Master's degree in discipline from recognized University with 55% of marks.

* Those who are pursuing final Year of the P.G can also eligible to apply for NET Exam.

* The candidate age should not exceeds more than 30 Years before apply for NET Exam.
12th May 2015, 03:56 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to appear in NET exam aftre PG diploma in Finance?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I hav completed B.com and will it be possible to appear Net exam after PG diploma in finance?
No, you are not eligible for UGC NET exam.

NET stands for National Eligibility Test. This exam is conducted by UGC.

The educational qualification required for NET exam is masters degree from a recognized university with above 55% marks. 5% relaxation is given for SC/ST category candidates. Final year student are also eligible for NET exam.

There is no age criteria for NET exam but for JRF posts, your age should be below 28 years.

For more details about NET exam click on the official link http://www.ugc.ac.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?