24th February 2016, 11:32 AM
Unregistered

What are the chances after diploma to do engineering in other states in best institutes?

Sir/Mam,

Actually now I am studying diploma second year in mechanical stream under A.P board. I want to do my graduation in another state universities. Could you tell me the possibilities.? I just want to understand this to take the better decision next.

Related Questions:
28th February 2016, 04:52 PM
monikasiri

Default Re: What are the chances after diploma to do engineering in other states in best institutes?

Yes, after completing your Diploma you can study in any of the state you desire.If you want to study in Andhra Pradesh or in Telangana,you should write the ECET exam conducted by the State Board of Technical Education.

Whereas to study in any other states,you should write the lateral entry entrance examination conducted by their state board to get into second year of Engineering.You can get admission either in private Institutions or in Government Institutes based on the rank you get in the respective state.Rank you get in the entrance exam is valid only for that academic year. But,you cannot get admission in any of the IIT or NIIT.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?