24th April 2017, 12:51 AM
Unregistered

Can I do BACA from JMI after completion of polytechnic diploma? What is the criteria?

Can I do BACA from JMI after polytechnic diploma? I have done three year polytechnic diploma in computer engineering after 10th. BACA syllabus is same as BCA.? Can you please give me the details on the same soon as possible? Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do Bachelor of Arts with Computer Applications after polytechnic diploma?
  2. Can I do diploma in Civil engineering after 10th?
  3. Difference between Polytechnic Diploma course and +2 Non-Medical
  4. Last 5 years solved question papers of Navodaya Vidyalaya? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How to get study material for TANCET exam?
  6. What is the cut off marks I need to obtain in diploma and SSC to get admission in JMI?
  7. Best Polytechnic to pursue diploma course in Chemical Engineering or in Petrochemicals? Is it possible to take direct entry in 2nd year after completion of 3 years diploma course?
  8. Am I eligible to do engineering course abroad after completion of polytechnic diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication engineering?
  9. Am I eligible to give the pre polytechnic test after completion of 10th standard?
  10. Can I become a Degree holder after completion of Polytechnic Diploma course?
  11. Am I eligible to apply for applying engineering course in other state after completion of polytechnic diploma course?
  12. Is it possible for me to do diploma in IT after completion of 10th standard?
  13. Can I get admission in JMI engineering courses directly in 2nd year after Diploma?
  14. What should I do after completion of diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  15. What should I do after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  16. Am I eligible to apply for Diploma CET exam after completion of diploma in civil engineering?
  17. Can I do MCA after completion of Lateral Polytechnic Diploma in IT? Course duration of MCA through Polytechnic Diploma?
  18. Part time polytechnic diploma course without attending any class?
27th April 2017, 10:38 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do BACA from JMI after completion of polytechnic diploma? What is the criteria?

No, you are not eligible to apply for BACA course after the completion of your Diploma course in Computer Engineering.
Candidates those who have completed their class 12th studying Science subjects from a recognised Board with a minimum of 50% of marks in it can apply for BACA course. Candidates must have studied Mathematics as a subject in class 12th.
No, the syllabus of BACA is different from BCA.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?