11th December 2015, 04:26 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria for SAP course after mechanical diploma and PG diploma in management?

I have completed mechanical diploma & also PG diploma in management. Please tell me this degree applicable for this SAP course?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility criteria Ph.D after completing diploma in mechanical and PG diploma in management?
  2. What course I have to take after passing 10th class?
  3. How to do B.Tech after completion of diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  4. How to apply for PG Diploma course in Supply Chain Management having completed BE Mechanical Degree? Duration, Fee structure and Eligibility for the course?
  5. Is it possible to pursue degree course in IIT after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering on 10th basis? Eligibility criteria and procedure to get admission?
  6. Is it possible to take admission in Civil after doing diploma in Mechanical? What is the criteria for the same?
  7. Syllabus for NPTI entrance examination? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Detailed information and eligibility to apply in Diploma CET for Diploma Mechanical Engineer?
  9. Eligibility to apply in RTO exam for Diploma Mechanical Engineer?
  10. Any short term courses for Commerce graduates?
  11. What is the eligibility criteria after diploma in mechanical engineering
  12. Eligibility for Post Graduate Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  13. Is it a right decision to go for PG diploma in Mechanical after completing diploma mechanical?
  14. Procedure and eligibility to study PhD in Quality Management for PG Diploma in Hospital Management candidate?
  15. Entrance exams for PG in Agricultural Universities after Agricultural B.Sc?
  16. What is the basic eligibility criteria required to join in IIT or NIT? Can I join after completion of diploma course in Mechanical branch?
  17. Eligibility to apply in HAL Apprenticeship for Diploma Mechanical Engineer?
  18. Which one is for Diploma and which one is for Advance Diploma?
15th December 2015, 12:01 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Eligibility criteria for SAP course after mechanical diploma and PG diploma in management?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed mechanical diploma & also PG diploma in management. Please tell me this degree applicable for this SAP course?
The eligibility will be an engineering degree (B.E or BTech) or CA or MBA etc.
The candidate should have any one of the above mentioned qualification to study SAP.
So with Diploma you have to study B.E or B.Tech to do SAP course.
The aspirant can check the details in the SAP institutes itself.
8th January 2016, 09:04 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility criteria for SAP course after mechanical diploma and PG diploma in management?

HI, I have completed my B.E. in Electrical and Elctronics Stream. Could i opt SAP ABAP course
1st January 2020, 05:59 PM
Unregistered

I have diploma in mechanical engineering. Some experience eligible for sap mm
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?