9th February 2018, 11:12 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to get admission in PG Diploma course in Indian Institute of Banking and Finance? Syllabus of entrance exam?

Sir, I want to get admission in Indian Institute of Banking and Finance for PG Diploma course. Please tell me eligibility criteria and syllabus of entrance exam for it?

Related Questions:
  1. How to do diploma course in Banking and Finance from Indian Institute of Banking and Finance?
  2. What are the bank courses available after B.Com? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Which Certification courses are better for me to have career in Investment Banking having completed MBA in Finance, NCFM in Derivatives Market and Diploma in Banking and Finance from IIBF?
  4. Eligibility to study Diploma in Banking and Finance in Greenway Institute of Management Studies, Roorkee? -- [New]
  5. Eligibility to study Diploma in Banking & Finance in Annex College of Management Studies?
  6. Entrance exam to study PG Diploma in Banking and Finance in Mumbai for B.Com graduate?
  7. Is it possible to take admission in PG diploma course in Banking and Finance after clearing B.Com with 46.78%?
  8. What should a B.Com Graduate(Financial Market) do for further studies?
  9. Cost to study PG Diploma in Banking & Finance course from private colleges?
  10. Detailed information and eligibility to study Diploma in Banking and Finance course?
  11. Finance related diploma courses for B.Tech(ECE) student in Mumbai?
  12. Should I study Diploma in Banking and Finance after completing Graduation if pursuing F.Y.B.Com? Admission procedure, fee expenses and course duration?
  13. Eligibility to study Banking & Finance Diploma course for F.Y.B.Com student? Possibility to study this Diploma along with B.Com?
  14. Detailed information and entrance exam to study Banking and Finance Diploma course?
  15. Is there any entrance exam for Diploma in Banking & Finance admission in Innovative School of Business and Management?
  16. Can I study Diploma in Banking and Finance at the same time if pursuing B.Com 2nd year from DU?
  17. Can I join IFBI course if I am 29 years old
  18. List of institutes which offer Advanced Diploma in Banking and Finance course in Kolkata? Eligibility to apply?
12th February 2018, 08:33 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Eligibility to get admission in PG Diploma course in Indian Institute of Banking and Finance? Syllabus of entrance exam?

Eligibility to get Admission in PG Diploma in Indian Institute of Banking and Finance:-
  • To apply for PG diploma course in Indian institute of banking and finance minimum qualification required to apply is bachelors degree in Arts, Science, Engineering, Commerce from government recognized institute.
  • To get admission in Indian institute of banking and finance applicant must have to appear in entrance exam conducted twice in a year mainly in the month of May/June and November/December.

Syllabus for Entrance Exam for PG diploma Course in Indian Institute of Banking and Finance:-
  • PG diploma entrance exam for Indian institute of banking and finance based on questions on topics like Conceptual grasp, Problem solving, Case study, Analytical and logical problems, Knowledge testing etc.
  • IIBF entrance exam consists of 120 objective types multiple choice questions and carries 100 marks.
  • Duration of IIBF entrance exam is 2 hours and conducted only in English language.
  • For more details and apply online please visit www.iibf.org.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?