9th February 2018, 11:12 PM
Unregistered

Where to apply for Diploma in Early Childhood Education? Is it beneficial for a graduate?

I am Science (Physics) graduate and now want to study Diploma course in Early Childhood Education. Please tell me where to apply for this course? Is it beneficial for me?

Related Questions:
  1. Colleges to study PG Diploma Course in Early Childhood Care & Education? Criteria to study it? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Where to apply to study Diploma in Early Childhood Care & Education? Fees required to study this course?
  3. Am I eligible to do Diploma in Early Childhood Education being a B.A.(Public Administration) student of IGNOU? Is it beneficial to do this course?
  4. What are the jobs available for Early Childhood Education Diploma holder who has 1 year of working experience? Is it necessary to do B.Ed for working in Abroad?
  5. Colleges with fees to study Diploma in Early Childhood Education course?
  6. Where to get the admission form for doing diploma in early childhood care and education?
  7. What type of jobs can one get after completing Diploma in Early Childhood Care and Education (DECE)?
  8. Can I do Advanced Diploma in Early Childhood after completion of 1 year Diploma in same stream? Job opportunities through these Diploma courses?
  9. Does Jamia Miliia Isamia offer Diploma in Early Childhood Care in Education?
  10. How to study Diploma in Early Childhood Education and Care course? Benefits of this course in seeking a good job?
  11. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Computer Teacher Training in Delhi Institute of Early Childhood Care and Education?
  12. List of colleges providing Diploma or Certificate course in Early Childhood Care and Education course? Fees and duration of this course?
  13. Structure of Diploma in Computer Teacher Training in Delhi Institute of Early Childhood Care and Education?
  14. Detailed information about Diploma in Early Childhood course for 12th Arts student?
  15. List of colleges in Delhi to study MA in Early Childhood Education course
  16. Eligibility to study Diploma in Computer Teacher Training in Delhi Institute of Early Childhood Care and Education?
  17. Am I eligible for TET entrance exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Course duration and fee expenses of Diploma in Computer Teacher Training in Delhi Institute of Early Childhood Care and Education? -- [New]
12th February 2018, 11:32 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Where to apply for Diploma in Early Childhood Education? Is it beneficial for a graduate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am Science (Physics) graduate and now want to study Diploma course in Early Childhood Education. Please tell me where to apply for this course? Is it beneficial for me?

List of colleges to study Diploma in Early Childhood Education is given below;

IGNOU - Official Website

Vidhyanidhi Education Society - Official Website

Bombay Teachers’ Training College - Official Website

Florence Education - Official Website

Andhra Mahila Sabha - Official Website

Yes, the Diploma in Early Childhood Education course is beneficial for graduates pursue their career in the teaching field. It is useful for those who wish to become a teacher for small kids. Candidates after completion of the course can work in various schools as a teacher. Diploma in Early Childhood Education contains theory, practicals, projects and workshops.
12th February 2018, 07:53 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Where to apply for Diploma in Early Childhood Education? Is it beneficial for a graduate?

If you want to do diploma in early childhood education then here below are details regarding institutes where you can apply for diploma in early childhood education course:-

List of Institutes offer Diploma in Early Childhood Education Course:-
  1. Efforts Institute of Management and Technology, Delhi
  2. City International School and Teacher’s Training College, Utter Pradesh
  3. Apex International College, Punjab
  4. Bombay Teacher’s Training College, Maharashtra
  5. Shewi College of Education, Mumbai
  6. Tamil Nadu Open University, Chennai
  7. University of Jammu, Jammu & Kashmir
  8. Florence Polytechnik, New Delhi
So these above mentioned are some of reputed institutes where you can apply to study diploma in early childhood education. Here below are details regarding benefits of studying diploma course in early chidlhood education:-

Yes, diploma in early childhood education is beneficiary to study because it helps for students to join various elementary teacher training schools and related other educational sector jobs. After having diploma in early childhood education you can make your career in areas like Academic institutes, Day care centres, Children hospitals, Anganwadis, Community health centres etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?