22nd January 2016, 07:45 PM
Unregistered

Probability to get jobs after completing agriculture polytechnic diploma?

Dear Sir,

I have completed agriculture polytechnic diploma but not came any vacancy for agriculture diploma holder. Please told me sir how many chance find the jobs.

Related Questions:
  1. Government jobs for Diploma holder in Agriculture?
  2. Job opportunities for Agriculture Diploma holder?
  3. What can I do to get promotion in Technical section?
  4. What are the jobs are available for Diploma in Agriculture candidate? What is the starting salary after completing Diploma?
  5. Can I study B.Sc in Agriculture after completing Diploma in Agriculture? List of courses for diploma holder in Agriculture?
  6. Government or private jobs for Diploma in Agriculture holders?
  7. What kind of jobs are available for Diploma in Agriculture candidate? Starting salary after completing Diploma?
  8. Ways and jobs available after CCP Diploma from polytechnic?
  9. Admission procedure to study B.Sc(Agriculture) for a candidate who has secured 69% in Agriculture Diploma?
  10. Available jobs in Agricultural field after completing diploma in Agriculture and having 5 years of experience in the same field? List of companies offering jobs and expected salary for the same?
  11. Is it beneficial to study Polytechnic Diploma after completing 10th? Branch of Polytechnic Diploma which has wide scope?
  12. Can I study B.Sc(Agriculture) after completing Agriculture Diploma course? Courses available to study?
  13. How should I prepare for government jobs after completing polytechnic from Bihar
  14. What is the scope for Polytechnic Diploma holders?
  15. How can I get admission to study B.Sc(Agriculture) after completing Diploma course?
  16. Job opportunities and prospects of studying Diploma in Agriculture course?
  17. What kind of jobs are there for an Agriculture Graduate after completing BSc Agriculture? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Procedure to do B.Tech course after Polytechnic?
26th January 2016, 10:37 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Probability to get jobs after completing agriculture polytechnic diploma?

Agriculture is a growing field especially with various initiatives being taken by the government to improve this field. However, the job scope for agriculture diploma candidates is limited. Hence it is advisable to pursue higher studies like B.Sc or Post graduate diploma courses to enhance your career options. With the current qualification, you can find employment opportunities in :-

-Departments of agricultural engineering
-Water management
-Area development projects
-Minor irrigation projects
-Agricultural machinery manufacturing organizations
-Tea gardens
-Food Corporation of India
-National Seeds Corporations
-Dairy and food industries
-Agro industries
-National Dairy Development Board
-NABARD and other banks
-Agricultural finance corporations
-Indian Council of Agricultural Research
-Council of Scientific and Industrial Research
-Agricultural universities and non government voluntary organizations.
4th March 2017, 11:07 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Probability to get jobs after completing agriculture polytechnic diploma?

Respected Sir, I'm swathi completed agriculture polytechnic. What kind of job I have suitable.
25th May 2017, 12:17 PM
Unregistered

After completion of Agricultural engineering, what is the next step for education in agriculture
10th January 2018, 10:30 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir, I have completed agriculture polytechnic diploma but not came any vacancy for agriculture diploma holder. Please told me sir how many chance find the jobs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?