6th January 2016, 10:04 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to write UPSC preliminary exam being in 3rd year of diploma?

Am I eligible to write Preliminary exam ? I'm studying diploma 3rd year. Whether I can write exam after completion of diploma?

10th January 2016, 06:16 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to write UPSC preliminary exam being in 3rd year of diploma?

No, you are not eligible to write UPSC preliminary examination being a 3rd year Diploma candidate. To be eligible to appear in UPSC Preliminary examination, you must have completed Graduation in any discipline from a recognised university. You must be in between 21-30 years old. Upper age relaxation is applicable to reserved category candidates as per government rules. Since, you have not pursued Graduation course, being a Diploma holder, you are not eligible to write UPSC preliminary examination.
10th January 2016, 06:25 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to write UPSC preliminary exam being in 3rd year of diploma?

No, diploma holders are not eligible for UPSC exam. You need to have degree in any discipline to appear for this examination. Also, make sure that your age is between 21 to 32 years.

Therefore, if you want to apply for this exam then you should complete degree after your diploma.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?