26th January 2014, 08:52 PM
Unregistered

How to take admission in B.Tech lateral entry in 2nd year in Delhi or NCR

sir, i am a student of polytechnic of 6th semester in civil engg. i want to take admission in b.tech lateral entry in 2nd year in delh or NCR .

Related Questions:
  1. How may I get admission through lateral entry in DTU for B.tech course? I am studying CSE from Delhi polytechnic
  2. Lateral entry admission in B.Tech in Delhi technical University -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Government colleges in Delhi and NCR providing lateral entry in B.Pharm? Admission procedure for B.Pharm course?
  4. How to get admission in B.Tech in Noida Delhi after completing diploma in ECE through lateral entry
  5. What is the differnece between MCA 3rd year course and lateral entry in 2nd year in MCA?
  6. Can I do B.E. course after completing B.Sc.?
  7. Colleges offering lateral entry directly into 2nd year of engineering? Does Jadavpur University offer lateral entry?
  8. How to take lateral entry in 2nd year in WB colleges?
  9. Names and details of the colleges offering lateral entry in Delhi and NCR after completion of 3 years of computer science diploma? Name the reputed colleges to me
  10. Result of openmat exam which was held on 7/02/2010?
  11. What are the top 10 engineering college in Delhi NCR? Is there a lateral entry entrance exam?
  12. Eligibility criteria for diploma Automobile Engineering students for IIT JEE? Which are the courses offered?
  13. Procedure for Lateral admission in Btech?
  14. Can I apply for IP university for admission in 2nd year through lateral entry? I am doing engineering first year from MD university
  15. List of engineering colleges which take B.Tech admission through lateral entry in NCR?
  16. List of colleges that consider admission in lateral entry in B.E/B.Tech course in MP and Delhi specially?
  17. Can I get lateral entry to 2nd year MB after doing BBA? What is the criteria to get admission?
  18. What is the process for taking admission through Lateral Entry? I am pursuing B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering
31st March 2014, 09:45 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to take admission in B.Tech lateral entry in 2nd year in Delhi or NCR

i am searching colleges for lateral entry in btech 2nd year computer science,currently in doing btech 1st year information technology from hcst,mathura...please suggest me colleges offering lateral entry....
28th June 2019, 12:03 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to take admission in B.Tech lateral entry in 2nd year in Delhi or NCR

I have listed below some of the engineering colleges in Delhi NCR where you can get lateral entry admission.

To get admission, you need to qualify lateral entry exam conducted by the institute itself.

The lateral entry exam contains questions from subjects that you have studied in Diploma course.
  • Delhi Technological University
  • Mangalmay Group of Institutions
  • Netaji Subhas Institute of Technology
  • Guru Premsukh Memorial College of Engineering
  • Guru Tegh Bahadur Institute of Technology
  • HMR Institute of Technology & Management
  • Indira Gandhi Institute of Technology
  • Ambedkar Institute of Technology
  • Amity School of Engineering & Technology
  • Delhi Institute of Tool Engineering
  • Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University
  • Ansal Institute of Technology
  • Bhagwan Parshuram Institute of Technology
  • Bharati Vidyapeeth's College of Engineering
  • CBP Government Engineering College
  • Govind Ballabh Pant Engineering College
  • Pt. Deendayal Upadhyaya Institute for the Physically Handicapped
  • Maharaja Agrasen Institute of Technology
  • Maharaja Surajmal Institute of Technology
  • Modi Institute of Technology
  • Northern India Engineering College
  • University School of Information Technology (USIT)
  • Vishweshraiya College of Engineering and Technology
  • Indraprastha Institute of Information Technology
  • Faculty of Engineering and Technology JMI
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?