23rd January 2016, 01:45 PM
Unregistered

Which entrance exam should i give to do Diploma in Agriculture after 12th?

I am very interested to do Diploma course in Agriculture field. I have just completed my 12th standard with 65% marks in aggregate. So can you please tell me which entrance should i give for that?

Related Questions:
  1. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to get job after completing Agriculture Diploma course? How much salary I will get after completing this Diploma?
  2. Is it beneficial to study Diploma in Agriculture course for a candidate who has secured 66% in 10th?
  3. Is it beneficial to study Diploma in Agriculture course for a candidate who has secured 66% in 10th?
  4. Is Agriculture Diploma preferrable over B.Sc. (Agriculture)?
  5. In which entrance exam I have to appear for study Agriculture Diploma after completing 10th?
  6. How can I get admission to study Agriculture Diploma course being a 12th VHSE student?
  7. Can I study B.Sc in Agriculture after completing Diploma in Agriculture? List of courses for diploma holder in Agriculture?
  8. Can I do B.Sc in Agriculture after Diploma in Agriculture?
  9. In which entrance exam I have to appear to study Diploma in Agriculture course in Karnataka?
  10. How can i do Agriculture Diploma without giving any entrance exam?
  11. Entrance exams to study Diploma in Agriculture after completing 12th?
  12. Procedure to apply for Diploma in Agriculture Entrance exam?
  13. In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying Diploma in Agriculture being a 10th student of Andhra Pradesh?
  14. What are the courses offered after completion of diploma in Architecture? Can I do BSc Agriculture after diploma in Agriculture
  15. Government or private jobs for Diploma in Agriculture holders?
  16. List of universities which offer Agriculture Diploma course in Gujarat on 10th basis? Procedure to get admission?
  17. Possibility to study B.Sc(Agriculture) for Agriculture Diploma holder who is failed in 12th PCM?
  18. Which subjects are required in 12th for BSc Agriculture? Fee structure for admission in BSc Agriculture? What is the admission procedure of various agriculture colleges in Maharashtra? -- [Most Discussed]
23rd January 2016, 05:50 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which entrance exam should i give to do Diploma in Agriculture after 12th?

If you are interested in diploma in agriculture then you have to appear in the entrance exams that are conducted by universities of different states. However most of the diploma institutes give direct admission based on 10th standard score. You can appear in common entrance test that is conducted by the University.

Eligibility criteria:

Candidates must have done 10th from recognised board with at least 50% marks.

Minimum age required is 15 years to get admission.
23rd January 2016, 10:24 PM
kantraman

Default Re: Which entrance exam should i give to do Diploma in Agriculture after 12th?

For Diploma in Agriculture the different universities conduct entrance exam for admission,but beside this Indian council of agricultural research also conduct entrance exam for admission in diploma in agriculture.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?