11th March 2018, 08:39 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam to study Post Graduate Diploma in Insurance Management course?

Hello sir, I have just completed BBA course and now planing to study Post Graduate Diploma in Insurance Management course. Please tell me which entrance exam I have to write for it?

25th April 2018, 08:35 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam to study Post Graduate Diploma in Insurance Management course?

There is no entrance examination required to study Post Graduate Diploma in Insurance Management. You can directly apply to different colleges offering the said course on the basis of Graduation marks.
Candidates those who have completed their Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University with a minimum of 50% of marks in it are eligible to opt for the PG Diploma course in Insurance Management. Admission is based on the marks scored in the last qualifying examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?