11th February 2017, 09:02 AM
IyamtariQ

Can a Diploma in Civil engineer study BFA course? Where should I apply for it? List of entrance exams for it?

Hello sir, I have completed Diploma in Civil engineering and want to study BFA course. Can I study this course? Where should I apply for it? List of entrance exams for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to study Civil Engineering Diploma course in Saudi Arabia? List of Distance Universities for admission?
  2. List of entrance exams available to study Civil Diploma for an ITI holder?
  3. Procedure to study B.E.(Civil Engineering) through correspondence for 37 years old Diploma Civil Engineer?
  4. Can I apply for IAS exams being a Diploma Civil Engineer?
  5. Can a Diploma in Civil engineer apply for Junior engineer in GETCO? List of other vacancies for Diploma holder in government sector?
  6. Which stream of MBA course suitable for BE Civil Engineer? List of entrance exams and top 10 colleges for it? -- [New]
  7. List of Diploma Engineering entrance exams and procedure to apply for it?
  8. List of entrance exams to study Bachelor of Fine Arts?
  9. Application forms of railway engineer? I am a diploma civil engineering student -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Entrance exams to study BFA for 12th Arts candidate?
  11. What are the entrance exams to apply to join in architecture job after completion of diploma in Civil?
  12. List of entrance exams available to study B.Tech Aerospace for Diploma Electrical Engineer?
  13. Job opportunities for Diploma Civil Engineer? List of distance colleges which offer B.Tech program?
  14. How can I get admission to study Bachelor of Fine Arts after completing 12th Commerce?
  15. List of colleges offering BFA course? Date of the entrance and the procedure to apply? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How to get government jobs after B.Tech in civil engineering?
  17. List of entrance exams available to study Diploma Aeronautical course in Pune?
  18. What is the date of announcement of BFA entrance
23rd February 2017, 07:11 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can a Diploma in Civil engineer study BFA course? Where should I apply for it? List of entrance exams for it?

Sorry, to say that being a Diploma holder, you are not eligible to study BFA course. To be eligible to study BFA course, you should have passed 12th standard or an equivalent examination in Arts or anything other stream from a recognized board. Since, you have not pursued 12th standard, being a Diploma holder, you are not eligible to get admission for pursuing BFA course.
24th February 2017, 10:48 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can a Diploma in Civil engineer study BFA course? Where should I apply for it? List of entrance exams for it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by IyamtariQ View Post
Hello sir, I have completed Diploma in Civil engineering and want to study BFA course. Can I study this course? Where should I apply for it? List of entrance exams for it?
No, diploma in Civil engineering candidates are not eligible for BFA course.

Those candidates who have completed 12th standard from a recognized board are eligible for BFA entrance exam.

Your minimum age should be 18 years.

List of best BFA college in India:-

Kala Bhavana(Institute of Fine Arts) - Visva-Bharati

Faculty of Music & Fine Arts - University of Delhi

Sir J. J. Institute of Applied Art

Faculty of Visual Arts - Banaras Hindu University

College of Art - University of Delhi

Every institute conducts their own entrance exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?