30th March 2015, 12:36 AM
Unregistered

How can I get admission to study Diploma in Elementary Education if secured 51% in Graduation? List of colleges in Lucknow?

Hello,
I have completed my Graduation with 51% mark.
Please informed us how can I get admission to have
a Diploma in Elementary Education?
Kindly tell me about the colleges in Lucknow for this course.
Thank you!

31st May 2015, 12:00 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get admission to study Diploma in Elementary Education if secured 51% in Graduation? List of colleges in Lucknow?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I have completed my Graduation with 51% mark.
Please informed us how can I get admission to have
a Diploma in Elementary Education?
Kindly tell me about the colleges in Lucknow for this course.
Thank you!
Yes, of course you can study Diploma in Elementary Education after completing Graduation with 51% of marks. 10th standard is the basic qualification required to undergo diploma course in Diploma in Elementary Education. The candidate should have passed 12th or Graduation can also apply. The age (minimum) qualification required to undergo the course is 18 years. The admission on the basis of marks obtained in matriculation, whereas some reputed Institutions carry out entrance exam for the purpose
25th May 2016, 05:18 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I get admission to study Diploma in Elementary Education if secured 51% in Graduation? List of colleges in Lucknow?

I have completed diploma in engineering after. 10 th
can I join diploma in elementary education
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?