4th October 2017, 11:43 PM
Unregistered

List of government colleges in Jharkhand to study Diploma in Primary Education? Total fees and admission procedure?

I have done graduation and want to do Diploma in Primary Education course from government colleges. Send me list of colleges in Jharkhand for it? Total fees and admission procedure?

Related Questions:
  1. Government colleges in Punjab and Haryana to study Diploma in Elementary Education course? Fees and admission procedure?
  2. List of colleges in North India to study Diploma in Primary Education course? Entrance exam available for it? Can I become a Primary Teacher after it?
  3. List of government colleges in Jharkhand to study Diploma in Textile -- [New]
  4. List of government colleges to study Post Graduate Diploma in Biomedical Instrumentation? Procedure to get admission and fees required for it?
  5. How to do B.Ed course in Mumbai college after doing B.A with Urdu? List of government or private colleges? Procedure for admission? What is the total fees of B.Ed?
  6. List of distance learning colleges of Bihar & Jharkhand to study Diploma in Mechanical stream
  7. List of colleges near Nashik, Maharashtra to study Diploma in Agriculture course? Fees and procedure to get admission?
  8. List of State Medical college in West Bengal providing Diploma in ECG Technician? Procedure of admission and total fees payable for it?
  9. List of colleges in USA to study PG Diploma in Foreign Trade Management course? Total fees required to study this course?
  10. List of colleges which offer correspondence B.Ed course in Jodhpur? Admission procedure and total fee of study?
  11. List of colleges in Bihar to study Diploma in Textile Engineering? Procedure of admission and total cost to study this course?
  12. List of colleges and their fees to study B.Ed course? Procedure to get an education loan from Indian Overseas Bank?
  13. Colleges with fees to study Diploma in Early Childhood Education course?
  14. List of government colleges in Delhi to study PG Diploma in Education? Entrance exams available for it?
  15. Distance mode courses after B.D.S.? List of colleges, their fee structure and admission procedure?
  16. List of top engineering colleges available in Jharkhand? What's the admission procedure for the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Diploma in Food and Beverage Management course offered by IIMs? List of colleges and theirs fees to study this course?
  18. List of colleges which offer Diploma in IT course in Kerala? Procedure to get admission?
7th October 2017, 10:11 AM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Default Re: List of government colleges in Jharkhand to study Diploma in Primary Education? Total fees and admission procedure?

Below i have listed some college/institute names for Diploma in Primary Education in jharkhand:
>IGNOU
Address: 457/A, Ashok Nagar, Ranchi, Jharkhand 834022
Phone: 0651 224 4688
Indira Gandhi National Open University, Ranchi is the only university in Jharkhan providing Diploma in Primary Education course.
Those candidates who have qualified Matric/HSC/10+2 standard with minimum of two years of teaching experience are eligible to pursue this course from IGNOU, Ranchi.
Course Fees:
The course will cost you approximately Rs.6600/- (Module I- Rs.1400/, Module II- Rs.2300/, Module III- Rs.2900/).
You need to apply for admission when there is a notification for application form (application form generally released in May/June) and submit the filled in application form before the last date of submission.
The admission will be based on your merit marks scored in the qualifying examination.
7th October 2017, 09:27 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: List of government colleges in Jharkhand to study Diploma in Primary Education? Total fees and admission procedure?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have done graduation and want to do Diploma in Primary Education course from government colleges. Send me list of colleges in Jharkhand for it? Total fees and admission procedure?

List of Colleges Offer Diploma in Primary Education in Jharkhand:-

1) Bethesda Primary Teacher’s Education College, Ranchi

2) Pacific Group of Education, Bokaro

3) Taiyab Memorial Teacher’s Training Institute, Dhanbad

4) Future India Group, Bokaro

>> To get admission in above mentioned institutes you must have to appear in common entrance examination conducted by state board of school education.

>> Minimum qualification required to apply for diploma in primary education is 10+2 in Science, Arts, Commerce stream from government recognized institute with minimum 50% marks obtained.

>> Duration of diploma in primary education is 1 year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?