26th September 2015, 07:19 PM
Unregistered

Can Diploma holder with banking experience work in programming field?

I am a diploma holder and i have 6 years experience in Banking software implementation and supporting. Whether i can work as a programmer or not?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do Diploma in Instrumentation having 5 years work experience after ITI?
  2. Where can I do self employment being a candidate having good analytical skills and special diploma holder in .net wanted to do something interesting?
  3. Which module is good for SAP? I have done my diploma in software programming
  4. Eligibility to apply in IBPS Clerk exam for Diploma holder?
  5. Is there any job in bank on Diploma basis?
  6. Maximum age limit to appear in Energy Manager exam? Minimum work experience required for a diploma holder?
  7. Are there any jobs in Banking Sector on diploma basis?
  8. Diploma engineering course for ITI holder having 10 years professional experience?
  9. Which diploma/degree is more beneficial for me after completing diploma in Draughtsman Civil and with work experience?
  10. Job in TCS for a Diploma holder who has 5 years of work experience?
  11. Correspondence BE course for Diploma holder in Automobile having 10 years of experience?
  12. Detailed information about the entrance exam to study correspondence Civil Engineering Diploma course for Commerce graduate who has work experience in Civil field?
  13. List of top 10 universities for doing masters? Can I get in those institutes with a good GRE or TOEFL score? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Will I get any software job after scoring 59% in 10th
  15. Procedure to study Instrumentation Engineering Diploma course for ITI holder who has 2 years of work experience?
  16. Can I do CFA if I have backlogs in my B.Tech. ?
  17. Chances of job in IT field with experience in Non IT field?
  18. What sort of jobs are there for Diploma holders in Banking Industry?
1st October 2015, 09:24 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can Diploma holder with banking experience work in programming field?

For getting job in programming field you have to clear the interview. If you don't have enough skills related to programming then nobody will give you a job. Therefore, you must have skills related to the job you are applying.

If you have skills related to programming field and can clear the interview then surely you will get job. Just brush up your programming skills before appearing for interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?