24th November 2015, 11:49 PM
Unregistered

Higher study after diploma in Electronics and communication engineering?

I will finish a diploma in electronics and communication engineering. What can I do next in terms of higher studies? I am looking for a quick response from your side.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I study B.Tech in Abroad after completing Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering?
  2. How to study B.Com after completing diploma in electronics and communication
  3. Chances to study B.Tech in Abroad for Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering student?
  4. What can I do after diploma electronics and telecommunication engineering?
  5. How to study diploma in sound engineer after completing diploma in electronics and communication engineering
  6. Possibility to study B.Tech in Marine Engineering through Lateral Entry after completing Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering?
  7. How can I get admission to study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) if completed Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering?
  8. Can I study B.Ed after completing Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering on 10th basis?
  9. Is doing diploma in electronics and communication engineering is equivalent to intermediate board of education?
  10. Can I study B.E.(EEE) after completing Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering?
  11. How can I apply to study B.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering after completing Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering?
  12. How should I proceed for engineering degree after completing diploma in Electronics and Communication? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Procedure to apply for Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering for ITI holder?
  14. Can I study B.Ed after completing Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering on 10th basis?
  15. What are the higher study options for diploma holders in electronics and instrumentation engineering
  16. Can I do part time Diploma in Electronics and Communication engineering without attending classes?
  17. How can I get a job in abroad after completing diploma in electronics and communication?
  18. Can I study B.Tech(Fashion Technology) being a Electronics and Communication Engineering Diploma female student?
25th November 2015, 11:23 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Higher study after diploma in Electronics and communication engineering?

After completion of your three years Diploma course in Electronics and Communication Engineering, you can pursue your higher studies in Bachelor's degree courses like B.E, B.Tech, etc.,. To get admission in B.E/B.Tech course after completion of your three years Diploma course, you need to appear in Lateral entry examinations like LEET, ECET, JELET, etc., which is conducted by your respective state entrance examinations board. By qualifying the entrance examination, based upon your examination rank, you will be allotted a seat in a particular college and you can get admission in second year of four years B.E/B.Tech course.
25th November 2015, 12:07 PM
ant man

Default Re: Higher study after diploma in Electronics and communication engineering?

You can do graduation courses after completing diploma in engineering.

You can do graduation in engineering, science, commerce etc.

To join engineering you must pass the engineering entrance exam. Where as commerce and science graduation courses do not require any entrance exam

The eligibility for Engineering :
1. Candidate must have completed Diploma in engineering from a recognised board.
2. The age limit is 17 - 25 years.
3. There are no minimum marks restrictions in diploma.

Eligibility for science and commerce courses :
1. You must have completed diploma from a recognised board.
2. There is no upper age limit for doing this courses.
25th November 2015, 02:36 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I will finish a diploma in electronics and communication engineering. What can I do next in terms of higher studies? I am looking for a quick response from your side.

The aspirant can study B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering after Diploma in ECE.

The aspirant can be admitted to the engineering course through lateral entry.

The aspirant can be admitted directly to the 2nd year of B.Tech course.

The eligibility to apply is a 3 year full time diploma course with very good marks.

The aspirant has to appear for the entrance test in some colleges/universities for the admission.

The aspirant can do B.E in Electronics and Telecom Engineering, B.E in Applied Electronics and Instrumentation,
B.Tech in Electronics and Control System Engineering etc.
25th November 2015, 05:12 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
After completion of diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering, you are eligible for higher study like B.Tech course in Electronics and Communication Engineering through lateral entry exam.

Those candidates who have completed diploma course with above 50% from a recognized university are eligible for lateral entry exam.

Your age should be above 6 years.
25th November 2015, 05:22 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Career Opportunities or Courses available after Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering:

There are several courses to pursue after completion Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering. As far as my best knowledge is concerned, there is one and only one top course which is B.E/ B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering. Yes, Bachelor of Engineering or Technology in ECE course offers good scope for Electronics and Communication background candidates. Since you are going to complete pursuing Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering, I suggest you to do this B.E/ B.Tech in ECE course. If you are not interested in ECE then you may go with B.E/ B.Tech in Electronics and Instrumentation course (or) in Computer Science Engineering courses. You may there after find employment opportunities in Bharat Petroleum, Indian Oil Corporation, Reliance Infrastructure, GMR Infrastructure and in Power Grid Corporation.
25th November 2015, 06:40 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

You can go for B.Tech or AMIE if you are interested in higher studies in engineering stream. You can get admission through lateral entry exams in B.Tech course. For AMIE you can get yourself registered and appear for exam along with your job or any other work.

After graduation you will be eligible for exams like GATE for studying M.Tech programme. You can also go for PH.D through GATE score.
25th November 2015, 10:49 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

There are many options of higher studies. You should choose the option as per your future goal and your comfort and interest level.

- M.S in Electronics
- M.S in Communications
- MBA
- M.S in RF & Microwave Engineering
- MS in VLSI and Embedded Systems
- MS in Electrical and Computer Engineering
- M.S in Wireless and Signalling
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?