15th February 2016, 02:23 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for aeronautical engineering after completing diploma in E&C?

I have completed E&C diploma & how I can apply aeronautics Engg.

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply for Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma in computer engineering? Opportunities after completing Aeronautical Engineering?
  2. After diploma in Computer Engineering can I join Aeronautical Engineering? Fee structure of Aeronautical Engineering? How to apply for it? Opportunities present after completing aeronautical engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Which options of branches are available for B.E. after completion of diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  4. Aeronautical engineering after completing diploma in Computer Science?
  5. Join to aeronautical engineering after diploma in ECE? -- [New]
  6. Can I get admission to study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) being a Computer Engineering Diploma student?
  7. Can I apply for Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma in E&TC
  8. Can I apply for Aeronautical Engineering for direct SE after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering? Which are the colleges for Aeronautical Engineering in Maharashtra?
  9. Eligibility of joining B.Tech in Aeronautical after studying diploma in Computer Science?
  10. In which entrance exam I have to appear for study B.E. in Aeronautical Engineering in Abroad after completing Diploma course?
  11. Is Aeronautical Engineering possible after Diploma in Mechatronics?
  12. Procedure to apply for Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma? I have just completed my 2nd year in electronics and communication engineering
  13. How to join in Aeronautical engineering after completing diploma with 84%?
  14. Aeronautical engineering after completing diploma?
  15. Which one is better after completing diploma in engineering, Aircraft Maintenance Engineering or Aeronautical Engineering?
  16. Can I study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  17. Can ECE diploma students get in Aeronautical Engineering? Is MHT CET the only way to get into Aeronautical Engineering?
  18. Am I eligible for Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma mechanical with 70%? List of Aeronautical Engineering colleges in Maharashtra?
15th February 2016, 09:54 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for aeronautical engineering after completing diploma in E&C?

No, you are not eligible to apply for Aeronautical Engineering course after completion of your three years Diploma course in Electronics and Communication Engineering. Only candidates who have completed 12th standard with Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry subjects or three years Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering course are eligible to apply for Aeronautical Engineering course. So, being a E&C Diploma holder, you are not eligible to apply for Aeronautical Engineering course.
16th February 2016, 12:02 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for aeronautical engineering after completing diploma in E&C?

Definitely you can apply for the aeronautical engineering after completion of your diploma in E&C stream. For doing aeronautical engineering from any good college you must have to appear in the LEET exam. You will get good college as per your score in the LEET exam, so my suggestion to you is that you should try to score more than 60% marks for getting admission in good ranked institute. For your kind information i want to telly you that you will get direct admission in the second year of your bachelor degree through the LEET admission.
16th February 2016, 01:51 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

I am sorry to tell you this but you are not eligible for the course of Engineering in aeronautical engineering.
You are eligible for the course of B.Tech in ECE but you are not eligible for the course of B.Tech in aeronautical engineering.
So you need to decide what you want to do now as you are not eligible for aeronautical engineering.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?