24th June 2015, 07:18 PM
Unregistered

Can i do Diploma in Architecture on the basis of my 1994 passed SSC qualification?

Can i do Diploma in Architecture on the basis of my 1994 passed SSC qualification?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in diploma architecture assistance-ship after passing SSC with 75%? Can I get admission in B.E Civil
  2. Admission in Diploma Architecture Acquaintanceship?
  3. Documents needed for admission in Diploma of Architecture? Top 10 colleges for pursuing Diploma in architecture?
  4. Can i do diploma of Architecture after passing 10th? I have passed 10th with 61%
  5. How to do degree in bachelor in architecture after passing SSC?
  6. Degree or Diploma in Architecture which qualification is required for brighter future?
  7. Can I get 2nd year Architecture after diploma? I have passed diploma in Architecture
  8. Am I eligible to do diploma in civil engineering after clearing SSC with combination basis of Maths and Science?
  9. List of part time certificate diploma courses after passing SSC?
  10. What course to take after my post diploma in town planning and architecture?
  11. How to take admission in Architecture after passing SSC? I have scored 77%
  12. Can I get admission in diploma engineering on the basis of SSC marks? I have passed HSC with 48% marks
  13. List of colleges which offer Diploma in Architecture course in Mumbai on 10th basis? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Can I study M.Arch after completing Post Diploma in Town Planning & Architecture course?
  15. Can I study Diploma in Architecture on 10th basis if working in Architecture field?
  16. Can I be eligible to apply for SSC JR civil exam after completing 3 years diploma in Architecture Assistanceship
  17. What is the procedure to follow for getting admission for diploma in architecture in Mumbai metropolitan region?
  18. Possibility to study Diploma in Architecture course for 10th student? Where this course is available?
25th June 2015, 03:35 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i do Diploma in Architecture on the basis of my 1994 passed SSC qualification?

There are some polytechnic entrance exams like JEXPO which has removed the upper age limit in eligibility criteria. Therefore, you can surely apply for admission in these entrance exam for admission in Diploma in Architecture. There are many polytechnic entrance exam which still has upper age limit of 21 years and you may not apply for all of those exams.

You just need 10th qualification from a recognized board of education to become eligible for these entrance exam. A good rank will help you in getting admission in your choice of college. Also, you have to show proof of gap and what you were doing in these years during counselling.
25th June 2015, 04:06 PM
zzaza
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can i do Diploma in Architecture on the basis of my 1994 passed SSC qualification?

Yes you can do diploma on the basis of your senior secondary certificate. After 12th standard duration of this diploma is of two years. It doesn't matter that in which year you completed your 12th but you need to qualify 12th standard from any recognized board. For getting admission in diploma course you need to give entrance exam. After entrance exam your score will decide that in which college you will get admission. Once CET result out then you need to do counselling to get seat in college. As if you get seat in counselling then visit to college campus and complete all formalities related to admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?