29th June 2018, 10:06 PM
Unregistered

How can I become a Loco Pilot being an Electrical Diploma student?

Hello Sir/Madam, I am studying Diploma in Electrical Engineering. After completing my Diploma, I want to get Loco Pilot job. So, I would like to know that how I can become a Loco Pilot? Kindly tell me asap. Thank you!

2nd July 2018, 01:24 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I become a Loco Pilot being an Electrical Diploma student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir/Madam, I am studying Diploma in Electrical Engineering. After completing my Diploma, I want to get Loco Pilot job. So, I would like to know that how I can become a Loco Pilot? Kindly tell me asap. Thank you!

You have to apply (online) to the Assistant Loco Pilot posts in Indian Railways after notifications are released by the Railway Recruitment Board (RRB). You have to appear for the Written Examination followed by Aptitude Test and Document Verification for the selection to become an Assistant Loco Pilot. Candidates who have passed Matriculation or equivalent and Course Completed Act Apprentice or ITI recognized by NCVT or SCVT or Diploma in Mechanical / Electrical / Automobile / Electronics Engineering by AICTE or higher qualifications are eligible to apply for the Assistant Loco Pilot posts in Indian Railways.
3rd July 2018, 08:30 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

To become a Loco Pilot being a Electrical Diploma student, you have to apply for RRB Loco Pilot examination. Candidates who have passed ITI or Diploma in Electrical/ Electronics/ Mechanical/ Automobile Engineering from a recognised institute are eligible to apply for RRB Loco Pilot examination. The age criteria required to apply for Loco Pilot post is 18 to 28 years.
3rd July 2018, 05:18 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

To become loco pilot in Indian Railways you have to qualify in entrance examination conducted by Railway Requirement Board.

The eligibility to appear for examination is candidate must have passed 10th and have ITI or diploma degree in Mechanical, Electrical etc from a recognised University.

So, you need to appear and qualify in written entrance examination to get selection for next stage and for final requirement.

The minimum age limit to appear for examination is 18 years .

For more information about examination visit at www.rrb.gov.in.
3rd July 2018, 10:51 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

To become loco pilot a candidate has minimum qualification of Matric and must have completed ITI in any mechanical / electrical etc from a recognised University.

The minimum age limit is 18 years and maximum should not exceed 28 years.

Candidates who have completed diploma in engineering also eligible for this post.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?