13th October 2015, 02:34 PM
Unregistered

Is it enough for me to go abroad for doing further studies or getting a job after completion of diploma course in India?

There are more than 50 thousand students studyng and finshd their diploma from ice(india)..but anybody tel that is it enough to go abroad...do they value this diploma certificate?...plz someone c reply to rescue the future of many students who willng to study this course..is that ice (india) diploma certificate enough to go qatar and dubai...shall they get norka and embossy attestation? if any got job in gulf with its diploma certificate plz plz plz reply to this question..if u rescue the future of studnts god will deffnitly help u too sir....

Related Questions:
  1. Is it enough for me to go abroad for doing further studies or getting a job after completion of diploma course in India? -- [New]
  2. What is the procedure followed for doing abroad studies after completion of diploma in computer engineering?
  3. What should I do to continue further studies in Nursing in abroad after completion of Nursing diploma?
  4. What is the procedure followed for doing higher studies in abroad after completion of diploma in computer engineering in India?
  5. Will I be eligible to do higher studies in abroad after completion of diploma in computer science?
  6. What are the scopes of chemical engineers from IIT in India and abroad? Should I pursue higher studies abroad to get a job outside?
  7. Can I pursue my further studies from abroad after completion of matriculation with 68% marks? What's the procedure for the same? Can I get part time job in abroad during my studies?
  8. Best places for higher studies in India or Abroad? Universities offering MS in India and Abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. What are the job opportunities in abroad without doing higher studies in abroad?
  10. Can I go to abroad for further studies after completion of diploma in civil engineering?
  11. What are the various career options I can have after completion of BMS degree in India and higher studies in abroad?
  12. What should I do to for doing masters in abroad after completion of diploma course in India?
  13. What are the job opportunities available in India and in abroad after completion of MS in Aeronautics in abroad?
  14. Can I go abroad to do higher studies after completion of diploma in Environmental Engineering?
  15. What is the procedure to follow for studying in abroad after completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  16. Which one is more valuable studying in India or in Abroad? Prospects of job in India for a candidate who has studied in Abroad?
  17. Can I do B.Tech from abroad after completion of diploma in ECE from India?
  18. What is the procedure followed for joining universities abroad to continue doing research after completion of M.Tech in CSE?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?