7th October 2015, 08:47 PM
Unregistered

Can i join Diploma in Marine Engineering after high school?

I am a high school student. I am deeply attracted to marine engineering. So can i join Diploma in marine engineering. So kindly reply...
thank you......

Related Questions:
  1. Can I go for B.Tech after Diploma in Marine engineering? Scope after Marine Diploma?
  2. How can I join Marine engineering after Diploma in marine engineering? What would be the fee structure?
  3. How to join Marine Engineering after diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering? List of colleges for the course?
  4. Qualifications required to join Marine Engineering? Can I join it after ECE?
  5. How to join B.E Marine engineering after completing diploma in Automobile Engineering with 85%? What is the fee structure?
  6. Can I study Marine related courses after completing Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering?
  7. How to join marine engineering after passing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  8. Am I eligible to join Marine engineering after completion of diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  9. How to join marine engineering after passing diploma? I have scored 85% marks
  10. How to join marine Engineering studying diploma in production engineering?
  11. Procedure to join Marine Engineering after Diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  12. Marine engineering undergraduate qualification requirements -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How to join marine engineering after finishing diploma mechanical engineering?
  14. Can I study Diploma in Marine Engineering after completing B.E.(Electrical & Electronics Engineering)?
  15. Can I join Marine engineering after doing diploma in electronics and communication engineering
  16. What is the school fees for teaching masters course in Marine Engineering in Germany? What is the duration?
  17. How can I join Marine engineering after passing Diploma engineering?
  18. Will I be able to join marine engineering with 65% in 12th? What is the fee structure?
7th October 2015, 10:10 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i join Diploma in Marine Engineering after high school?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am a high school student. I am deeply attracted to marine engineering. So can i join Diploma in marine engineering. So kindly reply...
thank you......
Yes, after completion of 12th standard, you can join in Marine Engineering.

Those candidates who have passed matriculation/10th with Mathematics, Physical Science & English from Central or State Board recognized by Govt are eligible for diploma entrance exam.

Your age should be below 21 years.
7th October 2015, 10:32 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Thumbs up Re: Can i join Diploma in Marine Engineering after high school?

** Yes you can join Diploma in Marine Engineering after high school.

** The minimum eligibility for this course is 12th so firstly completes your 12th with Physics, chemistry, Maths with minimum of 60%.

BEST NAME OF COLLEGE FOR DIPLOMA IN MARINE ENGINEERING

** Samundra Institute of Maritime Studies- Mumbai,Lonavala, India

** International Maritime Institute (IMI),Delhi/NCR, India

** Vels Academy of Maritime Studies,Chennai, India

** Maharashtra Academy of Naval Education and Training (MANET),Pune, India

** Institute of Technology & Marine Engineering (ITME),Kolkata, India

** Chennai School of Ship Management,Chennai, India
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?