24th September 2015, 09:32 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission in BA after Polytechnic diploma?

I have done three years polytechnic diploma in Mechanical Engg. But during this i have lost my right leg in an accident. So i am not interested in engg or technology. I want to be a bachelor of arts(BA). Please guide me for this.

Suraj Tain

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission to study in IIT if secured 72% in Polytechnic Diploma in IT course? -- [New]
  2. How can I get admission to study Diploma in Information Technology in any Polytechnic College of Mumbai?
  3. Which institute is best for Diploma (Mechanical Engineering) in Coimbatore?
  4. When the admission of diploma in Mechanical Engineering will be started in PUSA Polytechnic college, Delhi? Procedure to get admission?
  5. Part time polytechnic diploma course without attending any class?
  6. Diploma Colleges in India: Admission Procedures, Forms, Polytechnic?
  7. Best polytechnic colleges in UP, their admission process and last date of admission in Monad University?
  8. Can I do Part time Polytechnic diploma course?
  9. Is it possible to complete diploma course without attending the class?
  10. When does the Polytechnic admission start in Delhi? Procedure to do that?
  11. Can I do any part time polytechnic diploma course without attending any classes?
  12. Can I do part time polytechnic diploma course without attending any classes?
  13. Can I get Part time polytechnic diploma courses without attending the classes?
  14. Part time polytechnic diploma courses without attending the classes? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Whether Higher Secondary Education and Polytechnic Diploma is equivalent?
  16. Which candidates are applying in diploma for admission in B.Tech and LEET? I am appearing in IC diploma from government polytechnic sonipat
  17. Can i do part time polytechnic diploma course without attending classes?
  18. Lateral entry admission in diploma polytechnic in up and delhi
25th September 2015, 12:18 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How to get admission in BA after Polytechnic diploma?

You need to apply for the course of your choice under B.A from a recognized University.
You need apply under the category of disabled as there is a quota for this particular category.
A list will be published by the College and once your name is there in the list then you need to go the college on the given date and take admission to the course which you have applied for.
You need to follow this process to get admission to the course of B.A.
25th September 2015, 01:27 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Thumbs up Re: How to get admission in BA after Polytechnic diploma?

** BA stands for Bachelor of Arts and the duration of the course is three year.

** No diploma candidates are not eligible for BA course.

** The applicant who interested to apply for BA course must complete 12th standard or equivalent qualification in any discipline from recognized university.

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR BA COURSE

** The candidates must have at least secured 50% marks in 12th standard.

** Age Limit: 18 to 30 years
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?