18th February 2016, 11:11 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission in diploma after getting low marks in 10th?

Sir, I want to get admission in diploma, but i have very less marks please give me some guidance.

Related Questions:
  1. Can i study 10th from private while studying Diploma course?
  2. Can I get admission in any school at Delhi if secured low marks in 10th standard?
  3. Diploma in architecture after passing 10th with 55%?
  4. Can I increase 10th or polytechnic Diploma marks?
  5. Diploma course in computer after passing 10th standard? Which course is best to join in diploma?
  6. Admission process for diploma course in Aeronautical Engineering after 10th?
  7. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering for a candidate who has secured 45% in 10th?
  8. Admission in Aeronautical Engineering diploma after passing 10th with 66%? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Can I improve English marks of 10th or polytechnic diploma both done at Punjab?
  10. How to get diploma after 10th class?
  11. Is it necessary to appear in NATA for study Architecture Diploma course after completing 10th? Minimum marks required to get admission?
  12. Is it possible to get admission in diploma architect after 10th? Entrance exams necessary for diploma architect admission in Mumbai? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Can I get admission to study Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering if secured less marks in 10th standard?
  14. List of the colleges, admission procedure and cutoff marks required for a candidate who secured 79.40% in 10th standard?
  15. Can I get admission to study Polytechnic Diploma course in Delhi if secured 22 marks in English and secured 50% in 10th?
  16. Details of common entrance exam for Diploma?
  17. How to get admission in Diploma course of Metallurgy on the basis of 10th?
  18. Cutoff marks required in 10th to get admission in Diploma Chemical course?
20th February 2016, 09:08 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get admission in diploma after getting low marks in 10th?

You can get admission in Diploma course in average level colleges even if you have less marks in 10th standard. Candidates who have passed 10th standard board examinations in all subjects from a recognised board are eligible to pursue Diploma course. To get admission in Diploma course, you must have to appear in Diploma entrance examination conducted by your respective state entrance examinations board or you can also get admission in Diploma course in some colleges on the basis of your 10th standard board examination marks.
21st February 2016, 12:11 PM
monikasiri

Marks scored in your Tenth Standard are not taken into consideration for getting into diploma.How many marks ever you score is not mattered.To join in diploma,you should write an entrance examination conducted by the State Board of Technical Education of your state.The marks you score in this entrance exam are taken into consideration for your seat but not your Tenth Standard marks.So,do well in the entrance exam you will get seat in a good college and your desired course.
15th June 2016, 10:40 PM
Unregistered

I HAVE GOT LOW MARKS ON 10TH BUT I WANT DPLOMA COURSE.HOW TO GET IT?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?