9th October 2015, 09:06 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission in Diploma in Agriculture subject in Assam?

I have just completed my 10th. Now i want to get admission in Diploma in Agriculture subject in Assma. How can i do that?.

Related Questions:
  1. Will I get JRF Scholarship for PhD?
  2. How can I get admission to study Agriculture Diploma course being a 12th VHSE student?
  3. Admission procedure to study B.Sc(Agriculture) for a candidate who has secured 69% in Agriculture Diploma?
  4. Which subjects are required in 12th for BSc Agriculture? Fee structure for admission in BSc Agriculture? What is the admission procedure of various agriculture colleges in Maharashtra? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Can I study B.Sc in Agriculture after completing Diploma in Agriculture? List of courses for diploma holder in Agriculture?
  6. How can I get admission to study B.Sc(Agriculture) after completing Diploma course?
  7. How should I take admission in Assam Agricultural University for Degree course in agriculture?
  8. Need fee details of B.Sc. (Agriculture) course in Private Colleges?
  9. Procedure to apply for Diploma in Agriculture after completing SSC exams?
  10. What are the courses offered after completion of diploma in Architecture? Can I do BSc Agriculture after diploma in Agriculture
  11. Can I do B.Sc in Agriculture after completing Diploma in Agriculture?
  12. Is Agriculture Diploma preferrable over B.Sc. (Agriculture)? -- [New]
  13. How can I get admission to study Architecture Diploma course in Shivaji College of Agriculture, Pune?
  14. Procedure to take admission in Agriculture diploma at Andhra Pradesh?
  15. What is the eligibility criteria and fee structure of B.Ed program in B.N. college of Assam?
  16. Procedure to get admission in AMIE after doing diploma in automobile? Are there any centers in Guwahati, Assam?
  17. List of universities which offer Agriculture Diploma course in Gujarat on 10th basis? Procedure to get admission?
  18. Can I study B.Sc(Agriculture) after completing Agriculture Diploma course? Courses available to study?
13th October 2015, 09:58 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How to get admission in Diploma in Agriculture subject in Assam?

You need to appear for the Entrance Examination for the Diploma course in Agriculture.
Once you are able to clear the Entrance Examination you can take admission to the course of Diploma in Agriculture.
The College where you get admission will depend on the marks that you have obtained in the Entrance Examination.
So make sure you start your preparation for the Entrance Examination from now on.
14th October 2015, 06:59 PM
iruazim
Senior Member+

You are eligible to take admission in Diploma in Agriculture after the completion of class 10th. All you you need to do is that appear for the entrance examinations for the Diploma courses conducted by different Institutes and Universities.
After qualifying he examination you can take in colleges through counselling procedure.
So, just prepare yourself for the entrance examination and try to qualify the same.
15th October 2015, 07:22 PM
Jitu888

You just need to appear for the Entrance Examination
for the Diploma course in Agriculture.

Based on your score in entrance examination you will get alloted in respective college.

So prepare best & crack entrance exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?