29th July 2015, 11:28 AM
Unregistered

Which is the best branch I can choose for doing diploma after getting 75% marks?

Which is the best branch I can choose for doing diploma after getting 75% marks? Can you please list me down the best branches with there details to enrol for the same? Awaiting to get the answer soon. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Which branch I can choose in diploma if I have scored 74% in 10th?
  2. Best branch to choose in Diploma after 10th?
  3. Which branch of diploma engineering can I choose after passing 10th with 93.95%? Electrical or Mechanical, which one is better?
  4. Which colleges can I get after scoring 79.42% marks diploma in E&TC branch
  5. Which branch should I choose in engineering after passing 12th with 73%? Which course to choose from the list?
  6. How can I choose automobile branch after completing diploma in mechanical?
  7. Which engineering branch is best? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Which field should I choose after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering with 81% marks? Colleges for direct 2nd year admission to diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  9. How to do B.Tech after passing diploma in EEE branch
  10. Which field should I choose after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering with 81%? Colleges where I can take admission?
  11. Can I change my branch in Diploma engineering or in B.E. after completing Diploma engineering?
  12. Which branch is more preferable after appearing in 2nd inter exams and EAMCET? I've secured 95.3% marks in groups in first inter
  13. Which branch to choose between Mechanical and Civil after scoring 57% marks in PCM?
  14. Which field to choose in diploma if I have scored 55% marks in 12th General science?
  15. Which branch should girls choose in engineering?
  16. Which is best option after Matriculation? Diploma or higher secondary?
  17. Cutoff marks required after completing diploma in computer engineering in computer branch
  18. Which engineering branch should I choose after scoring 77% in PCM in 12th?
30th July 2015, 12:09 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is the best branch I can choose for doing diploma after getting 75% marks?

You can pursue any branch in Diploma in Engineering course by securing 75% aggregate marks in your 10th standard. You can opt for any of the branch in Diploma course from the list of branches mentioned below :-

--> Diploma in Computer Science Engineering
--> Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering
--> Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
--> Diploma in Civil Engineering
--> Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering
--> Diploma in Aerospace Engineering
30th July 2015, 03:15 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is the best branch I can choose for doing diploma after getting 75% marks?

It all depends on your choice and interests. You have got good marks and you have to appear for entrance exam first for getting admission in a good college through counselling procedure. There are streams like CSE, Electrical and Mechanical which are popular these days.

You can opt any core engineering stream mentioned above and try to get admission in an reputed polytechnic so that you get good job after successful completion of the course.
30th July 2015, 03:17 PM
ganiebizer
Senior Member+

* It based on your interest
* you have to select which branch will be better to you .
* Branches available in Diploma :
a) Electrical ( eee).
b) Electronics( ece).
c) Mechanical ( mech).
d) civil
e) chemical
f) automobile
g) computer ( cse).
Each branch has its own unique etiquette.
* So based on your goal you have to select the branch .
* But is damnsure that each and every branches are evergreen.
30th July 2015, 07:45 PM
pointer01

To select the branch you should identify your interest. You have to choose the branch according to your interest.

There are number of branches in Diploma you can choose according to your interest-

Mechanical Branch-This branch is all about hydrodynamics, aerodynamics, kinematics, etc.

Electrical Branch- This branch is all about power, motor, generator etc.

Computer Science- This is all about Computer languages, Database, Computer Network etc.

Electronic Communication.

You can choose the branch according to your choice.
31st July 2015, 08:51 PM
bambam04
Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Which is the best branch I can choose for doing diploma after getting 75% marks? Can you please list me down the best branches with there details to enrol for the same? Awaiting to get the answer soon. Thank you!
You can do any diploma engineering after completion of 10th but it's also depend on you that in which field your interest is if your interest in machine than you can do mechanical engineering, if interest in computer and internet than you can do computer engineering, and many more.
some of the highlighted branches for diploma after 10th are given below:-
1) diploma in mechanical engineering.
2)diploma in electrical engineering.
3)diploma in electronic and communication engineering.
4)diploma in chemical technology.
5)diploma in instruments and control.
6)diploma in civil engineering.
7)diploma in agriculture engineering.
. these are the good branches to do diploma.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?