2nd March 2018, 07:02 PM
Unregistered

How to study Advance Diploma in German Language from University of Pune? Duration to complete this course?

I am BA Economics graduate and want to study Advance Diploma in German Language. Please tell me how can I study it from University of Pune? Duration to complete this course?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to pursue MA through correspondence in German from Pune University? Is there any entrance exam be held for the same? I have completed the advance diploma in German from Pune university
  2. Availibility of Government jobs after completing advance diploma in German language from Delhi University?
  3. What should I do to get admission in Diploma in German Language? Time period to complete this course?
  4. How many levels of german language course should I complete to study MS in German university? I am pursuing B.Tech in bio medical with 72% marks and scored 1120 marks in GRE.
  5. How can I get a job of a Translator(German to English) or Interpreter in German embassy? I have completed advance diploma in German language and B2.2 Level from Goethe Institute and perusing C1 from Goethe Institute
  6. How to study German language? In what way German universities will test language proficiency?
  7. How may I apply for job in German embassy? What are the different kind of jobs that suits on me and from where I can get knowledge about vacancies? I have done 5 semesters from Max Muller in German language
  8. How it cost to study a certificate course in German language? Duration of the course?
  9. How to get jobs in Government of Tourism department in India after completion of advance diploma in German Language?
  10. Which level of German Language is necessary to study Master's in Machine Design in any university in Germany? Can I get a fee exemption if score more than 60% in B.E.? German universities accept TOEFL scorecard?
  11. What exams I have to clear to get admission in Germany?
  12. How to do M.A in Germany? Is it compulsory to do Advance diploma?
  13. What is the procedure to get admission in Burdwan university for M.A. in mass communication? Can I do diploma in German language along with Masters?
  14. Is it necessary to know German language to study MS in Germany for B.Tech(E&TC) candidate?
  15. Detailed information, course duration and eligibility study Dual Degree Bachelor's and Master's of Arts in French in Amity University?
  16. Procedure for admission in MBBS course in Germany? How much percentage in 12th is required for this?
  17. How may I get a job in German embassy? I'm pursuing dipoloma in german language. Is this degree enough for getting a job related to German language? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Is doing MS in Germany a good option after completion of B.E CS course?

7th April 2018, 03:25 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to study Advance Diploma in German Language from University of Pune? Duration to complete this course?

Since, you have completed BA in Economics, you can definitely apply for the Advanced Diploma course in German Language.
Candidates those who have completed their Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University scoring a minimum of 50% of marks in it are eligible to opt for the Advanced Diploma in German Language. The duration of the course is of 1 year. It is a part time course. Admission is based on the marks scored in Graduation.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?