21st November 2016, 05:04 PM
Unregistered

How it cost to study a certificate course in German language? Duration of the course?

Hello sir, I am an Engineer and working in a good company. Company offered me to go Germany branch. So, first of all I want to do a certificate course in German language. How it cost to study and duration of the course?

Related Questions:
  1. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam for studying MS in Germany if I get German Language certificate?
  2. How to study German language? In what way German universities will test language proficiency?
  3. How may I pursue German language certification course through correspondence?
  4. What is the admission procedure for doing masters in Germany?
  5. Jobs available in India for Computer Science Engineer having Diploma in German Language certificate? List of German software companies in India? -- [New]
  6. Whether I have to study German Language first of €8000 to study further BS in Germany?
  7. Which country is good to do MS between Germany and US? I am an electronics communication student -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How may I get a job in German embassy? I'm pursuing dipoloma in german language. Is this degree enough for getting a job related to German language?
  9. How many levels of german language course should I complete to study MS in German university? I am pursuing B.Tech in bio medical with 72% marks and scored 1120 marks in GRE.
  10. What should I do to get admission in Diploma in German Language? Time period to complete this course?
  11. Can I get admission to study MS in Germany if scored 304 marks in GRE, 102 marks in TOEFL and secured 5.2 CGPA in B.Tech being a A1 Certified in German Language?
  12. English or German which language is required for M.Tech in Germany?
  13. Is it beneficial to study BS in Germany if it is mandatory to pursue last 2 years in German language?
  14. What are the exams I have to write in order to get a certification in German language?
  15. Is learning German language compulsory for applying to German Universities?
  16. Is knowledge of German language necessary to study in Germany? How may I do MS(automobile) in Germany? I'm currently in B.E(mechanical) 5th sem
  17. Is it necessary to know German language to study MS in Germany for B.Tech(E&TC) candidate?
  18. How to get job in Germany foreign embassy?
25th November 2016, 02:25 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How it cost to study a certificate course in German language? Duration of the course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, I am an Engineer and working in a good company. Company offered me to go Germany branch. So, first of all I want to do a certificate course in German language. How it cost to study and duration of the course?

The course fee for the Certificate in German Language is Rs 2,500 in IGNOU. The course duration is 6 months. The website link is IGNOU.

The course is also available in the following institutions;

Indian Institute of Foreign Languages - Website Link

Maya Group of Colleges - Website Link

Symbiosis Institute of Foreign and Indian Languages - Website Link - the course fee is Rs 6,000
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?