19th October 2017, 01:27 PM
Unregistered

How to study Post Graduate Diploma in Plant Protection course? Best colleges with eligibility for admission?

I am studying Agricultural Engineering course and now wan to pursue Post Graduate Diploma in Plant Protection. Please tell me how can I study this course? Best colleges with eligibility for admission?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to do law after B.Com? What should I do in Law?
  2. List of colleges to study Post Graduate Diploma in Plant Tissue Culture? What is the fee structure and entrance exams for it?
  3. Can an MBA pass out become a Lawyer? Any short term course available? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. List of government colleges to study Post Graduate Diploma in Economics? Eligibility criteria and seat available for it?
  5. Hi I am Sagar
  6. Can a Mathematics graduate study PG Diploma in Financial Management course? Criteria to study it in Hyderabad?
  7. What is the role of Plant Protection Officer? How to get this job in Directorate of Plant Protection, Quarantine and Storage?
  8. How many post graduate diploma courses are available for Mechanical engineer? How to get admission?
  9. What is the criteria to pursue CDAC course?
  10. When are the results of post graduate diploma in power plant engineering?
  11. Eligibility criteria to study Post Graduate Diploma in Accounting Software? List of colleges and fees to study this course?
  12. Eligibility criteria to study Post Graduate Diploma in Guidance and Counselling Course from government colleges?
  13. Best colleges providing PG Diploma in Plant Molecular Biology & Biotechnology? Fees required for it?
  14. Best college in Mumbai to study Post Graduate Diploma in Industrial Chemical Process Operations? Procedure to get admission and eligibility for it?
  15. Can a B.Sc Chemistry holder study Post Graduate Diploma in Biochemistry? Best colleges and procedure to get admission?
  16. Eligibility criteria to study Post Graduate Diploma in Linguistics from University of Delhi? How to get admission? -- [New]
  17. How to get admission in Post Graduate Diploma in Transmission and Distribution course from NPTI, Bangalore? Eligibility criteria for it?
  18. Which Post Graduate Diploma course is suitable for an Arts graduate? List of colleges with admission procedure?
27th October 2017, 11:53 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to study Post Graduate Diploma in Plant Protection course? Best colleges with eligibility for admission?

There is a certain educational qualification required to be eligible for pursuing Post Graduate Diploma in Plant Protection course.

>> The basic educational qualification required to be eligible is "Graduation" in Horticulture or Agriculture or in concerned stream from a recognized university.

>> This course generally lasts about 12 months and there are several colleges that are offering this course.

@ National Institute of Plant Health Management
http://niphm.gov.in/

@ Annamalai University
http://annamalaiuniversity.ac.in/

@ Rajendra Agricultural University
http://www.pusavarsity.org.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?