24th October 2017, 01:27 PM
Unregistered

Can a 12th passed eligible to study Diploma in Agriculture Management course? Entrance exams and colleges to study the course?

I have already passed 12th with Biology, Physics and Chemistry and now want to study Diploma in Agriculture Management course. Please tell me am I eligible to study this course? Entrance exams and colleges to study the course?

Related Questions:
  1. List of top colleges to study Diploma in Logistics and Supply Chain Management course? Entrance exams for admission?
  2. Can I study Diploma in Agriculture course if secured 50% in Matriculation?
  3. Possibility to study Diploma in Agriculture course for 10th student? List of colleges in Telangana?
  4. Possibility to study B.Sc(Agriculture) for Agriculture Diploma holder who is failed in 12th PCM?
  5. Can I study Bachelor of Hotel Management after completing 3 year Diploma Agriculture course? -- [New]
  6. Ways to join B.Sc in agriculture in abroad? What are the entrance exams required to be written to get admission outside India?
  7. Is there a chance to do diploma in pharmacy after the 12th standard in management side?
  8. How can I get admission to study Agriculture Diploma course being a 12th VHSE student?
  9. Entrance exams to study Diploma in Agriculture after completing 12th?
  10. Entrance exam available to study BSc(Agriculture) for 12th PCM student? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. List of institutes to study Diploma in Hospital Management? Should I pass any entrance exam for it?
  12. List of government colleges to study B.Sc Horticulture? Procedure of admission and scope of this course in India?
  13. List of colleges to study Diploma in Agriculture Engineering course? Procedure to get admission?
  14. How to study PG Diploma in Operations Management course from IIMs? Entrance exams and fees required for it?
  15. List of entrance exams to get admission in government colleges to study B.Sc Agriculture course? When the application forms be out?
  16. Is it possible to study management after 12th? How can I face management entrance exams?
  17. Detailed information and eligibility to study PG Diploma in Agriculture for B.Com graduate?
  18. List of recognized distance colleges to study Post Graduate Diploma in Material Management? Scope of this course?
28th October 2017, 05:32 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can a 12th passed eligible to study Diploma in Agriculture Management course? Entrance exams and colleges to study the course?

Yes, you are eligible to pursue Diploma in Agriculture course after successful completion of 12th Class. In general, the basic educational qualification required to be eligible for doing this course is 10th Class from a recognized board. Polytechnic course is a diploma level course that can be done after successful completion of 10th Class.

There are several entrance examination's through which one can pursue Diploma in Agriculture course. Some of the entrance examination's include
> ANGRAU Entrance Exam
> JCECE Exam
> KCET Exam
> Aligarh Muslim University Entrance Exam
> EAMCET Entrance Exam
> University of Allahabad Entrance Exam
> LPU NEST Exam..ets

Some of the colleges offering this Diploma in Agriculture Management course are,

@ SRK University, MP
@ College of Agricultural Technology, TN
@ Acharya N G Ranga Agricultural University
@ Garware Institute of Career Education and Development
@ Kerala Agricultural University
@ TRIARD Institute..etc.,
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?