19th October 2017, 01:27 PM
Unregistered

Best college in Mumbai to study Post Graduate Diploma in Industrial Chemical Process Operations? Procedure to get admission and eligibility for it?

I am from Mumbai and willing to study Post Graduate Diploma in Industrial Chemical Process Operations. Please tell me best colleges in Mumbai for it? Procedure to get admission and eligibility for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to study Post Graduate Diploma in Production and Operations Management course from IIMs? Eligibility criteria and fees required to study the course?
  2. Can I go for some other course rather than MBA or MSc after completing BSc in Chemistry?
  3. Is it possible to do law after B.Com? What should I do in Law?
  4. Admission procedure to study BE(Chemical Engineering) in Institute of Chemical Technology, Mumbai? -- [New]
  5. How can I get admission to study Diploma Industrial Safety in Petrochemicals in Anna University being a Chemical Diploma holder?
  6. Does the Kanpur University provide Post Graduate Diploma in Healthcare Management course? Procedure and eligibility to get admission?
  7. National Institute of Industrial Engineering (NITIE) Mumbai – Post Graduate Diploma in Industrial Engineering (PGDIE)
  8. Procedure to get admission in Post Graduate Diploma in Maintenance Management course at IMME, New Delhi?
  9. Lateral entry colleges in Mumbai and procedure to get admission?
  10. Procedure to get admission to study Part Time Diploma in Chemical Process Instrumentation and Control for ITI in Instrument Mechanic(Chemical Plant) 2nd year candidate? List of colleges in Kerala?
  11. What is the fee structure of IFBI course? When will it be started?
  12. List of best institutions to study Post Graduate Diploma in Tourism and Hospitality with admission procedure?
  13. Can an MBA pass out become a Lawyer? Any short term course available? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Procedure to follow to do diploma to degree in chemical Enginering in Gujarat
  15. Procedure to get Lateral admission in BTech Chemical for an Industrial Chemistry graduate with 82% marks?
  16. Can I join IFBI course if I am 29 years old
  17. Eligibility and procedure to get admission in PhD in Chemical Engineering from Institute of Chemical Technology, Mumbai?
  18. Can I get admission to study B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) in IIT being a Diploma student? Procedure to get admission in IIT?
21st October 2017, 05:49 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Best college in Mumbai to study Post Graduate Diploma in Industrial Chemical Process Operations? Procedure to get admission and eligibility for it?

List of Best Institutes Offer Post Graduate Diploma in Industrial Chemical Process Operation in Mumbai:-

1) Shree Nathibai Damodar Thackersey Women’s University.

2) Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies.

>> To apply for PG diploma course minimum qualification required is bachelors degree in science stream with chemistry as one of main subject from government recognized institute with minimum 55% marks obtained.

>> Some of reputed institutes conduct entrance exam as admission procedure.

>> Duration of post graduate diploma in industrial chemical process operation is 1 year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?