19th January 2015, 12:08 PM
Unregistered

How and where to get job after completing diploma in Electronics?

Sir/Mam,

I had completed my diploma in electronics i am interested in job sir show me where is vacancies for electronic diploma jobs?

Related Questions:
  1. How to get a job in diploma basic after completing diploma in electronics and telecommunication
  2. How and where to get job after completing diploma in Electronics? -- [New]
  3. How to get a good Job after completion of Diploma in Electronics Engineering with 85% of marks?
  4. Which job can I get after completing diploma in Electronics Production Technology?
  5. Can I be eligible for MSc Mathematics after BSc degree?
  6. How to get a government job after completing of diploma? I am a final year student of diploma in electronics and telecommunication
  7. How to get a job in government or private sector after completing diploma in Electronics Engineering with 75.80%
  8. What are the job opportunities after completing electronics and communication diploma?
  9. Am I eligible for government job after completing diploma in CSE?
  10. Can I get a job after completing diploma in electronics and communication
  11. How to get a government job after completing Diploma in Electrical and Electronics? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How to get a government job after completing diploma in electronics and communication engineering with 83%?
  13. Which group is better for me after passing 10th?
  14. What kind of job can I get after completing diploma in Electronics Production technology?
  15. Can I register for AMIE after completing diploma in Electronics?
  16. How to get a good job after completing diploma in electronics and communication engineering
  17. How to do part time job after completing diploma? What is the scope of electronics engineering?
  18. How to study diploma in sound engineer after completing diploma in electronics and communication engineering
19th January 2015, 10:39 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How and where to get job after completing diploma in Electronics?

After completion of Diploma in Electronics you can get job in following fields. There are many electronics companies and you can apply for job by cracking the interview. There are many private companies out there and all you need to do is apply for them through various job portals. You have to crack the interview to get the job in a private company.

If you want to get a government job then you have to clear written exam along with the interview. For this you have to be really well prepared because there is lot more competition for these government jobs in companies like BHEL, NTPC and other PSU companies.

Fields in which you can get job:

1. Consumer electronics

2. Electricity generation and distribution

3. Transportation, aviation and avionics

4. Computer applications

5. Radio and television

6. Telecommunications

7. Manufacturing Industry

There are many Government sector jobs too for a Diploma Engineer and if you can clear the exam then surely you will get job in a Government company like BHEL, NTPC, BSNL, Railways, Indian Navy and Air Force.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?