22nd December 2015, 10:25 PM
Unregistered

IAF as airmen after 3rd year diploma in mechanical engineering?

I am a 3rd year diploma in mechanical engineering student. Can I join IAF airmen? And my age is 21 now.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I join IAF after completing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  2. Syllabus and Pattern of IAF Exam? Tips to prepare for this Exam being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year of Mechanical Engineering?
  3. How to join IAF after completing Diploma in Mechanical engineering? What to do if diploma in not enough for UPSC?
  4. What should I do further after completing my Diploma in Mechanical Engineering course?
  5. How to apply for IAF and AFCAT while studying in B.Tech 3rd year mechanical engineering
  6. How can I join IAF directly after diploma in Mechanical engineering with 4 years experience?
  7. What kind of posts are available in Ashok Leyland for Diploma in Mechanical Engineering 3rd year student?
  8. Jobs for engineers in IAF Indian Air Force? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Exams and selection procedure for Indian Air Force flying branch after B.Tech (Mechanical engineering)?
  10. How to join in Air Force as an Airmen in technical after completing diploma in electronics and communication engineering with 84.4% aggregate
  11. How to join IAF in Airmen after passing 10th class?
  12. Can I join IAF as a Pilot after completing 10th and diploma 3 years(Mechanical Engineering)?
  13. What can I do to join Indian Army being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year Diploma in mechanical Engineering having failed Diploma (2 arrier)?
  14. How to join Air Force as an Airmen in Technical? I have completed diploma in electronics and communication
  15. Is it possible to get admission for TET in 3rd year Engineering after completion of diploma course?
  16. How may I Join Indian Army? How to apply for SSB interview? I've done diploma in Mechanical engineering
  17. Can I get admission in B.E aeronautical engineering after diploma in mechanical engineering
  18. What should I do to join IAF after completing Diploma engineering?
27th December 2015, 09:08 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: IAF as airmen after 3rd year diploma in mechanical engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am a 3rd year diploma in mechanical engineering student. Can I join IAF airmen? And my age is 21 now.
Yes, you are eligible to apply for Indian Airmen examinations after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering course. You should satisfy some eligibility criterion apart from their educational qualifications to join as an Airman.

- The applicant should be an Indian Citizen.
- Only unmarried male applicants are eligible to apply.
- The applicant age should be not less than 16 years and not more than 21 years.
- Those candidates who completed their 12th standard with at least 50% are eligible to apply. Those who qualify in the Diploma course also apply.

Please go through the employment newspaper regularly in order to get more Information regarding the Airmen recruitment drive and the application process.

Official website - indianairforce.nic.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?