9th June 2011, 11:44 PM
kirubasamuel

Which exam to answer to enter into government college for the post of lecturer? List of competitive exams which I can do after my degree completion?

sir
i m doing my M.E power electronics...i want to know which exam i should take for entering into govt coll for the post of lecture...also i need to know the list of competitve exams which i can do after my degree completion....

Related Questions:
  1. List of competitive exams after B.Com and M.Com to become a lecturer in private or government college?
  2. List lecturer job options under government sector for BE degree holders?
  3. Which exams to answer to enter in government jobs? Names of the government jobs and coaching institutes available?
  4. Whether ME degree is necessary for Lecturer job in government engineering college?
  5. Which post graduation course I need to take after B.Com Computer Science to become a lecturer?
  6. Am I eligible for lecture post in polytecnic colleges after completion of electronics and telecommunication engineering?
  7. Who all are eligible to give the government competitive exams? -- [New]
  8. Is there any possibility for me to become a government lecturer after completion of group exams?
  9. Am I eligible for the post of lecturer in government polytechnic colleges
  10. Are MBA's well qualified to apply for lecturer post in government PU college?
  11. List of Competitive Exams which I can appear for after completion of BE? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Is candidates with backlogs eligible to apply for post of lecturer in Government polytechnics?
  13. Am I eligible for the post of lecturer in government polytechnic colleges? I have completed MCA but degree with Chemistry
  14. Am I eligible to join the post of lecturer in government college?
  15. Is there any competitive exam to get government jobs after completing B.E.?
  16. Procedure to become a Lecturer in government college? Which all competitive exams to clear?
  17. What basic qualification is required to become a Government Lecturer?
  18. NET exam details to join as a lecturer in school or college?
10th June 2011, 02:00 PM
ajinkyachowdhury

Default Re: Which exam to answer to enter into government college for the post of lecturer? List of competitive exams which I can do after my degree completion?

For Lecturer jobs in Governement engg college minimum qualification is graduation in engineering. recruitment via UPSC/PSC.
11th January 2012, 04:26 PM
zilku

Default Re: Which exam to answer to enter into government college for the post of lecturer? List of competitive exams which I can do after my degree completion?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kirubasamuel View Post
sir
i m doing my M.E power electronics...i want to know which exam i should take for entering into govt coll for the post of lecture...also i need to know the list of competitve exams which i can do after my degree completion....
For becoming a lecturer, Private colleges ask only a Masters degree and B.Ed but if you want to be a lecturer in government colleges you need to clear UGC NET exam conducted by university grand commission.

Eligibility for taking UGC NET exam

1.You should have earned a Masters degree in any stream from a recognized university
2.You should at least have 55% aggregate in your Masters degree and relaxations will be provided for SC/ST and OBC students
3.You are also eligible to apply if you are in final year of masters degree
4.There is no upper age limit

ALL THE BEST!!!!!
6th June 2012, 11:22 AM
Unregistered

sir i just want to know the list of competetive exams i can sit for after bsc.(math)
and can i do phd after msc ? what is the required % for phd?
28th December 2012, 10:39 PM
Unregistered

I HAVE COMPLETED MY B.TECH[IT] AND JOINED M.E[CSE] INTERESTED TO WRITE CSIR-UGC LECTURESHIP EXAM.WHEN TO WRITE IN THIS CURRENT YEAR SUITS ME TO FULFILL RESULT AWAITED CATEGORY?
14th May 2014, 08:27 AM
Unregistered

which government job after B.E. in electrical engineering?&what is other opportunity after B.E. in electrical engineering
9th July 2014, 08:43 PM
Unregistered

which are the competitive exams i can appear after mca (for getting good job in companies/or in teaching fields) ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?