22nd August 2015, 01:45 AM
Unregistered

List of courses available to study in Diploma for B.Com candidate to get job easily?

Hello,
What are the Diploma courses I should do after my B.Com so that I can get job easily? Please tell me about the Diploma courses asap.

30th August 2015, 12:06 AM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of courses available to study in Diploma for B.Com candidate to get job easily?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
What are the Diploma courses I should do after my B.Com so that I can get job easily? Please tell me about the Diploma courses asap.
Diploma Courses After B.Com:

- Post Graduate Diploma In Management
- Diploma in Banking & Financial Services(HDBFS)
- International Post Graduate Diploma in Risk Management

The basic qualification required to apply for the above courses Diploma in Commerce or equivalent qualification from a recognized university. The applicant should have a minimum aggregate percentage of 50% in the qualifying examination are eligible. 5% relaxation is allotted to the applicants belonging to the reserved category.
31st August 2015, 08:57 PM
newmoon06

Default Re: List of courses available to study in Diploma for B.Com candidate to get job easily?

Name of some diploma courses after B.Com through which you can get good Job-

<>Diploma in Human Resource Management.

<>Diploma in Marketing and communication Management.

<>Diploma in Retail Management.

<>International Management.

<>Diploma in Finance Management.

<>PGDM in Finance.

<>PGDM in Global business.

<>PGDM in Advertising Communication.etc
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?