19th October 2017, 02:27 PM
Unregistered

Details about Post Graduate Diploma in NGO Management course? Which are the distance colleges for it?

Sir, I am B.Com Account holder and doing job in LLP. I want to study Post Graduate Diploma in NGO Management course in distance mode. Please give me details about the course? Which are the colleges for it?

Related Questions:
  1. List of recognized distance colleges to study Post Graduate Diploma in Material Management? Scope of this course?
  2. Can a Mathematics graduate study PG Diploma in Financial Management course? Criteria to study it in Hyderabad?
  3. Is it possible to open an NGO through Diploma in NGO Management course?
  4. List of short term courses after BSc degree
  5. How can I apply for MBA in correspondence?
  6. Cost to study PG Diploma in Banking & Finance course from private colleges?
  7. How can I do PGDM course if I have financial problem and I am 22 years old?
  8. IGNOU: Post Graduate Diploma in Distance Education: Management of Distance Education Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  9. Which is the best university to study Post Graduate Diploma in Material Management course through distance mode?
  10. Which course to opt after B.Com with 48% marks from SOL DU?
  11. Short term courses after MBA in HR to get Good Jobs? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. IGNOU Certificate in NGO Management-Introduction To NGO Management Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  13. Can a Science graduate study Post Graduate Diploma in Public Accounting? Where to apply for it? -- [New]
  14. Is it possible to do Financial Accounting course through correspondence?
  15. Information about Sikkim Manipal University? Is it AICTE approved?
  16. Does University of Delhi provides PGDM in distance mode? Procedure to get admission?
  17. What are the options available after M.Com completion?
  18. List of universities to study Post Graduate Diploma in Public Accounting in distance mode? Module of course and details about semester examination?
21st October 2017, 01:36 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Details about Post Graduate Diploma in NGO Management course? Which are the distance colleges for it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I am B.Com Account holder and doing job in LLP. I want to study Post Graduate Diploma in NGO Management course in distance mode. Please give me details about the course? Which are the colleges for it?

Post Graduate Diploma in NGO Management course is available in various colleges in India. Eligibility to study the PG Diploma in NGO Management is a pass in a bachelors degree from any recognized college/university. Duration of the PG Diploma in NGO Management course is one year. PG Diploma in NGO Management course is useful for the NGOs and for those who wish to learn managerial capabilities. PG Diploma in NGO Management course is available in the ICECD College of Management Studies in the distance mode. The ICECD College of Management Studies website link is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?