5th December 2015, 11:56 PM
Unregistered

Navy and Indian Army after diploma holder in Electronics?

I am a diploma holder in electronics can I apply in navy and Indian Army?
Please advise me for my future. Thanking you. Would you please help me in this regard?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I become a Pilot in Indian Navy being a Diploma holder?
  2. How to get a job in merchant navy or Indian Navy? I am a mechanical diploma holder
  3. Job opportunities in Indian Navy for diploma holders of E&T stream?
  4. After doing diploma I&C how to join Indian army with NCC entry ?
  5. Can I join Indian Air Force after diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication? What is the date for entrance?
  6. Various way to join Armed Forces of India for Diploma holder?
  7. How can I join Indian Army, Navy or Air Force after completion of Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering?
  8. Which Armed force I can join after Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunication?
  9. Will there be any Opportunity for me in Indian Army being a candidate of Polytechnic Diploma holder in Computer Science?
  10. How can I join Indian Army, Navy, Airforce after completing diploma or engineering in medical
  11. Scope and jobs for ECE engineers in Indian Army, Indian AirForce and Indian Navy? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. What is the eligibility criteria asked for Navy? Am I eligible to apply if I have completed diploma in electronics and telecom?
  13. How to join Indian Army after completing BSc Electronics? What are the job opportunities in Navy and Air Force? What is the procedure of admission?
  14. Detailed information about Indian Navy for 27 years old Computer Science Diploma holder?
  15. Can I join Indian Air Force after passing diploma? In which force can I join? What is the date of the entrance?
  16. How to join Indian Navy or Indian Army after finishing 10th?
  17. How to join Ary or Navy after doing diploma in EEE
  18. Joining Indian Army after Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunication?
6th December 2015, 11:50 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Navy and Indian Army after diploma holder in Electronics?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am a diploma holder in electronics can I apply in navy and Indian Army?
Please advise me for my future. Thanking you. Would you please help me in this regard?
After completion in diploma in Electronics, you are eligible for Indian Army and Indian Navy in technical post.

Those candidates who have completed diploma course from a recognized university are eligible for Indian Army and Indian Navy in technical post through NDA exam.

Your age should be in between 18 to 23 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?