28th February 2016, 11:31 AM
Unregistered

Need to know about the syllabus of DCECE entrance exam?

I am going to appear for the DCECE entrance exam this year. I wish to know about the syllabus of the entrance test so that i can prepare for it. Please help me with the information.

28th February 2016, 03:39 PM
monikasiri

Default Re: Need to know about the syllabus of DCECE entrance exam?

Diploma Entrance Competitive Exam (DCECE) is conducted for diploma students to get admission in Engineering as lateral entry students.By writing this exam,you can get into second year of your Engineering course.The syllabus of this examination contains Mathematics,Physics and Chemistry which you have in the first year of your Diploma course.These three subjects carry half of the marks.The other half marks are carried by core subjects (The subjects of your branch).Many handbook are available in the market to prepare for this exam.Instead of that,you can prepare from the text books you studied in these three years.
28th February 2016, 06:48 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

DCECE stands for Diploma Certificate Entrance Competitive Examination .

Syllabus of DCECE entrance exam :

All the subjects and topics of 11th and 12th standard are covered in the exam .

For Polytechnic diploma and four year Polytechnic Course : Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.

For Para Medical Nursing : General Science, Hindi,English,General Knowledge,Numerical Ability.

For Para Medical Dental :Physics, Chemistry ,Mathematics, Biology,Hindi,English,General Knowledge.
28th February 2016, 11:00 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

The detailed syllabus of DCECE is attached below for your kind reference. Kindly refer to the attachment below and get the details.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf DCECE.pdf(256.2 KB, 13 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?