7th February 2017, 04:55 PM
Unregistered

Is one year diploma valid for lateral entry admission in B.Tech mining engineering?

I am in a final year in diploma in mining at Odisha school of mining engineering. I want to B. Tech in mining under lateral entry but problem is that I have to do 1 year training in mine for overman certificate issued by DGMS, Dhanbad. I want to know that is it possible to do 1 year training in mine with my B.Tech studies.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to get Lateral entry in AMIE for pursuing Mining Engineering after completing Diploma in Mining Engineering?
  2. Can I get Lateral Entry to study AMIE Mining Engineering being a 2 years Diploma holder on 12th basis?
  3. Exam details for admission of lateral entry after 1st year of diploma?
  4. Will my 2 years certificate of diploma (Mining) be valid for applying in Government sector?
  5. Possibility to get Lateral Entry in NIT for Diploma Mechanical student?
  6. Diploma holder can get lateral entry into B.Tech without doing 11 and 12?
  7. Eligibility for entrance exam for admission into lateral entry for graduation after diploma in Mechanical engineering from PUSA polytechnic?
  8. Which college to get admission for B.Tech lateral entry after completing Diploma?
  9. How to get lateral entry admission in NIT after Diploma completion?
  10. After ITI which course is best for me in Software?
  11. How much percentage is required in Diploma to get admission in IIT?
  12. Can I get admission in Lateral B.Tech(Civil Engineering) after completing Diploma in Architecture?
  13. Requirements to get admission in Anna University to study B.Tech(Mining Engineering) for Diploma student?
  14. Possibility to study B.Tech in Mining Engineering at VNIT, Nagpur for Diploma student?
  15. Procedure to get admission in Lateral Entry B.Tech course in AMU for Diploma in Engineering final year candidate?
  16. Does colleges which comes under government category provide admission for diploma students in 2nd year through lateral entry?
  17. How to join B.Tech course through Lateral Entry after completion of Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. What should I study further after completion of Mechanical Diploma course?
8th February 2017, 10:37 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is one year diploma valid for lateral entry admission in B.Tech mining engineering?

No, I am sorry to say that one year Diploma course is not valid for Lateral Entry admission in B.Tech Mining Engineering course. You will have to complete 3 year Diploma course in order to be able to appear for LEET examination and then get admission in direct 2nd year of B.Tech graduation.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?