27th October 2016, 11:57 AM
Rahul bindas

Will my 2 years certificate of diploma (Mining) be valid for applying in Government sector?

Hello sir, I m Rahul Katiyar I am doing Diploma (Mining) through lateral entry. There are some Government Sectors that demands 3 year certificate. I want to know will my 2 years certificate of diploma (Mining) be valid for applying in Government sector? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
5th November 2016, 08:30 AM
Navneet patyal

Thumbs up Re: Will my 2 years certificate of diploma (Mining) be valid for applying in Government sector?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rahul bindas View Post
Hello sir, I m Rahul Katiyar I am doing Diploma (Mining) through lateral entry. There are some Government Sectors that demands 3 year certificate. I want to know will my 2 years certificate of diploma (Mining) be valid for applying in Government sector? Please answer as soon as possible.

There are following eligibility to join mining fields.
There should no gap after your 2 years certificate.
You should currently working.
If you have a 2 years certificate in mining engineering work, then you can apply in Government sector.
You should meet the required education qualifications while filling the application.
Your required documents should be from any recognized university.

If you meet the above required fields then you are eligible and can apply for the Government sector.
29th January 2017, 08:49 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Will my 2 years certificate of diploma (Mining) be valid for applying in Government sector?

Hello sir, I am doing Diploma (Mining) through lateral entry. There are some Government Sectors that demands 3 year certificate. I want to know will my 2 years certificate of diploma (Mining) be valid for applying in Government sector? Please answer as soon as possible.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?