6th January 2016, 06:16 PM
Unregistered

Am i eligible to appear for LEAT entrance with Diploma qualification?

I have completed my diploma course in mechanical engineering stream. I am spiring to write the LEAT entrance exam now. So i want to confirm if i am eligible to write the entrance or not?

6th January 2016, 11:12 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am i eligible to appear for LEAT entrance with Diploma qualification?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed my diploma course in mechanical engineering stream. I am spiring to write the LEAT entrance exam now. So i want to confirm if i am eligible to write the entrance or not?
You have completed diploma in Mechanical Engineering so you are eligible LEET exam.

Candidates who ever completes their Diploma Program from an AICTE approved college with minimum 45% marks are eligible for LEET exam.
6th January 2016, 11:41 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am i eligible to appear for LEAT entrance with Diploma qualification?

There is no LEAT examination as it is known as LEET examination. LEET examination is conducted by various university for admission in B.tech/B.E courses.

To appear for LEET examination the required eligibility is candidate passed diploma from any recognised university and must have scored at least 60% aggregate.

Candidates after qualifying in entrance examination are only eligible to get admission in colleges for the course.
7th January 2016, 05:51 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to appear for LEET (Lateral entry entrance test) for admission to engineering colleges.

The minimum eligibility criteria required to appear for LEET is that the candidate must have passed diploma in respective stream.

After passing LEET, the candidate will secure admission direct to second year of engineering course in the respective stream.
7th January 2016, 09:50 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Yes, diploma students who are interested to join engineering course are eligible to appear in LEET exam.

Minimum percentage required to appear in the exam is 60%.

Maximum age limit is 28 years.

So, prepare well for the exam.
9th January 2016, 01:16 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Yes,you are very much eligible to appear for LEET examination. All those candidates who have completed their Diploma course from a recognized University are eligible for LEET examination. You should however, have scored a minimum of 55% in your Diploma.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?