26th March 2016, 02:26 AM
Unregistered

Can I change my stream to study B.Tech Computer after completing Diploma Electrical?

Hello Sir,
I am doing Diploma in Electrical Engineering. Can I change my stream after completing my Diploma to study B.Tech in Computer Science Engineering?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible for me to change my stream in B.Tech after completion of diploma course? or I need to take the same stream as in diploma?
  2. Can I change my stream from Electronics and Electrical engineering to Mechanical or Computer engineering?
  3. How can I apply for Diploma CET to study B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) after completing Mechanical Engineering Diploma course?
  4. Can I change my stream in B.Tech after Diploma in Electronics? Which stream should I choose Mechanical or Electrical?
  5. Which exam to attend to study abroad after completing Diploma in Computer Science?
  6. Can I get admission in 2nd year of B.E.(Electrical Engineering) if completed Diploma in Computer Engineering?
  7. Can I do B.E. in Civil or Mechanical Engineering after diploma in Computer Science? Is change of stream allowed from diploma to B.E.? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How should I join B.Tech course after completing diploma engineering in electrical engineering?
  9. Can I get Lateral Entry to study B.E./B.Tech in IIT being a Medical Electronics Diploma student? Possibility to change stream into Computer Science Engineering?
  10. Which is better to study among B.Tech and AMIE after completing Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering?
  11. Can I change my branch in Diploma engineering or in B.E. after completing Diploma engineering?
  12. How to go for B.E after finishing diploma? I am studying diploma in computer science
  13. What are the career options except engineering? Details about the information of ISRO test?
  14. Can I study correspondence B.E. after completing Diploma Electrical Engineering?
  15. Which group is better for me after passing 10th?
  16. Can I study B.E.(Computer Science Engineering) after completing Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering?
  17. Is it possible to change my stream after completion of Diploma in Computers?
  18. What should I do to study B.Tech in Computer Engineering being an Electrical Diploma engineering student?
27th March 2016, 08:12 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I change my stream to study B.Tech Computer after completing Diploma Electrical?

No, you cannot change your stream Electrical to Computer for pursuing B.Tech course after completion of your Diploma course. Only candidates who have completed three years Diploma course in Information Technology/ Computer Science Engineering course are eligible to study B.Tech (Computer Science Engineering) course. So, being a Diploma Electrical student, you are not eligible to study B.Tech Computer stream.
28th March 2016, 04:01 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I change my stream to study B.Tech Computer after completing Diploma Electrical?

No, I a sorry to say that after completion of your diploma course in a particular stream, you just cannot change it while opting for your B.Tech course, you will have to continue with your studies in the same field itself.
26th July 2016, 01:10 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my diploma in IT and want to change my stream from IT to computer in direct second year BTech...what is the procedure?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?