2nd March 2017, 04:26 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for diploma of petrochemicals in Anna University?

Sir/Mam, My name is G.Vignesh kumar. I am finished diploma in chemical engineering at institute of chemical technology (ICT), Taramani, Chennai-113.
How can I will join in anna university industrial safety in diploma of petrochemicals?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get admission to study Diploma Industrial Safety in Petrochemicals in Anna University being a Chemical Diploma holder?
  2. What is the procedure followed to do diploma in petrochemical?
  3. Procedure and eligibility to apply for M.Phil course in Anna University for B.E.(CSE) and correspondence MBA(HR) candidate?
  4. Procedure of changing branch through diploma counselling in Anna University
  5. Procedure to apply for M.Tech CSE in Anna University?
  6. How to apply for M.E in Anna University? What is the procedure?
  7. Best Polytechnic to pursue diploma course in Chemical Engineering or in Petrochemicals? Is it possible to take direct entry in 2nd year after completion of 3 years diploma course?
  8. Does Anna University provide any lateral entry for MCA students? Procedure to apply for lateral entry in Anna University? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Should I study B.Sc(Petrochemicals) if secured 80% in 12th PCMB being a female candidate?
  10. Can I join aeronautics in Anna University after diploma in computer software?
  11. How to apply for M.Sc Physics in Anna University being a candidate of pursuing B.Sc in Physics?
  12. Is it beneficial to study Diploma in Petrochemicals/Chemical Engineering for M.Sc(Applied Chemistry) student?
  13. Is MSc Petrochemicals suitable for BSc Physics?
  14. How to join MSc Genetics? I am doing BSc Petrochemicals
  15. How to join Anna University after scoring 93% in diploma mechanical engineering?
  16. Procedure to apply for study part time M.E. in Anna University? Details of entrance exam?
  17. Procedure to enroll for part time Diploma (Printing Technology) in Anna University?
  18. How to apply for Anna University Courses?
23rd March 2017, 10:08 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for diploma of petrochemicals in Anna University?

Procedure to apply for Diploma course in Petrochemicals in Anna University:

In order to pursue Diploma course in Petrochemicals course in Anna University, I suggest you to contact the administration section of the Anna University.

Anna university conducts its entrance examination for offering admission into several courses. So you are required to get good marks in Entrance Examination and based on the merit, you will get admission in the course.

Ph. No: 044 2235 7004

Address: Sardar Patel Road, Guindy, Chennai, Tamil Nadu-600025

Click here for Official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?