21st March 2017, 02:51 PM
Unregistered

Is there any degree or diploma course related to dairy science with good scope in future?

I have passed 12th science with 77% in PCB. Also, my vocational subject is dairy science. Is there any degree or diploma in these subject for good jobs in future and also entrance related these?

23rd March 2017, 03:31 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any degree or diploma course related to dairy science with good scope in future?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have passed 12th science with 77% in PCB. Also, my vocational subject is dairy science. Is there any degree or diploma in these subject for good jobs in future and also entrance related these?

Yes, there is Diploma in Dairy Technology course available to study. The course is eligible for those students who have passed 10+2 with science subjects. The course duration will be two years. The course is available in the following institutions

Dairy Development Department - Official Website

Kerala Veterinary and Animal Sciences University - Official Website

National Dairy Research Institute - Official Website

There is also B.Tech in Dairy Technology course. The eligibility to study the course is a pass in 10+2 with science subjects. The admission to the course will be done on the basis of marks scored in the entrance examination. The B.Tech Dairy Technology course is available in various institutions like

Kerala Veterinary and Animal Sciences University - Official Website

Karnataka Veterinary, Animal & Fisheries Sciences University - Official Website

College of Dairy and Food Science Technology - Official Website
23rd March 2017, 09:46 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any degree or diploma course related to dairy science with good scope in future?

Yes, there are several courses related to Dairy Science course both in Diploma level or Degree level. Some of the best available courses are,

>> Bachelor of Science in Dairy Technology (B.Sc in Dairy Technology)

>> Diploma in Dairy Science

>> Post Graduate Diploma in Dairy Science

>> Bachelor of Technology in Dairy Technology

Yes, there is a good scope for candidates from Dairy Science background.
23rd March 2017, 10:40 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

I am happy to tell you that there is an undergraduate course in Dairy Science which you can opt after the completion of class 12th.
Candidates those who have completed their class 12th from a recognised Board with a minimum of 55% of marks in it are eligible to apply for the course of Bachelors of Veterinary Science and Animal Husbandry.
After the completion of Graduation course, you can opt for Masters degree course in the same field.

List of colleges offering the said course:-

National Dairy Research Institute, Bangalore.
Address: Hosur Road, Ayappa Garden, Adugodi, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560030
Phone: 0184 225 9008

Sheth MC College of Dairy Sciences, Anand, Gujarat.
Address: Anand Agricultural University, Anand, Gujarat 388110
Phone: 02692 260 060

Dairy Science Institute, Aarey Milk Colony, Bombay
Address: Commissioner,Maharashtra State, New Administrative Building,Abdul Gafar khan Rd,Worli Seaface,Mumbai –400018;
Phone: (022)-24937064, 24937087,
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?