11th October 2017, 01:36 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get admission in diploma in automobile engineering?

I have passed pre-degree in the year 1991 with 49.9% and then completed diploma in automobile engineering with 73%. Now I wish to take LLB correspondence or evening college in Cochin, Ernakulam. Please advise me

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission to study B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) if pursue Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  2. What is the procedure followed to apply for automobile job in army after diploma in automobile engineering?
  3. Which are the courses that can be done after Diploma in Automobile Engineering? Can I do Agriculture Engineering after 10th and Diploma in Automobile Engineering?
  4. Procedure to get admission in diploma in automobile engineering?
  5. What should I do next after completion of diploma in automobile?
  6. Which course can I pursue after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering in Abroad? What is the procedure of admission?
  7. Merits and Demerits to study Automobile Engineering Diploma on 10th basis? Scope of Automobile Engineering Diploma?
  8. Is it possible to do BA course after completion diploma in Automobile Engineering?
  9. How to do diploma in Automobile engineering after passing ITI Automobile(2 years course)? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Am I eligible marine engineering after completion of diploma in automobile engineering?
  11. Procedure to get admission for BE in Automobile Engineering in Gujarat after completion of Diploma in Electronics and Communication? List of Colleges offering this course in Gujarat?
  12. List of colleges with admission procedure and fee structure for diploma in Automobile Engineering course?
  13. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Automobile Engineering in Graphic Era Hill University? -- [New]
  14. Can I go for B.Tech automobile engineering after diploma in mechanical engineering?
  15. Can I get admission in Anna University for pursuing BE or B.Tech Automobile Engineering after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering from Mumbai? Requirements to get admission?
  16. Can I get admission for diploma in automobile? I have passed 12th with 52%
  17. Procedure to apply for a job in any Multi National Automobile company after completion of diploma in automobile engineering with 6 years experience?
  18. List of government institutions in Maharashtra to study Diploma in Automobile Engineering course? Procedure to get admission?
11th October 2017, 03:18 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in diploma in automobile engineering?

To get admission for pursuing Diploma in Automobile Engineering course, you should have passed 10th standard or an equivalent examination from a recognised board. Admissions in Diploma in Automobile Engineering course are done through state level Diploma entrance examination. You need to qualify the entrance examination and participate in the counselling process to get admission for pursuing Diploma in Automobile Engineering course.
11th October 2017, 09:26 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in diploma in automobile engineering?

Let me tell you that if you want to take admission in diploma in automobile engineering then a candidate must have minimum qualification of 10th. After 10th a candidate is eligible to appear in Polytechnic Entrance Test in order to get admission in Automobile Engineering Diploma. And candidate who has done 12th standard can appear in JEE examination to join B tech in automobile engineering.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?