18th July 2017, 08:21 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get merchant navy job after diploma in information technology

I have completed 3 year diploma in Information Technology and now I want to continue B.Tech in IT branch. And it's also my final year. What is the way to get a merchant navy job. Sir, please answers me.

20th July 2017, 05:07 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get merchant navy job after diploma in information technology

No you are not eligible to join Merchant Navy after doing diploma in information technology. It is mandatory to have the mechanical engineering degree or diploma in the same and also the nautical Engineering which is highly preferred for the same.
Information Technology Diploma is of none used in Merchant Navy.
So it is suggested to you either to complete your diploma in mechanical engineering or to complete your degree in Aeronautical Engineering or mechanical engineering if you want to join Merchant Navy after your degree.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?