11th January 2015, 07:47 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to join diploma college?

I want to join diploma college now.

So please give me some solution to join diploma?

Related Questions:
  1. How to join Evening Engineering College? What is the procedure to join to the Evening College? What is the CET syllabus?
  2. Procedure to join diploma college? -- [New]
  3. What is the procedure to change the college for diploma? Requirements for changing the college?
  4. Procedure to get admission in diploma for ITI holder in Electronics?
  5. Am I eligible to join Diploma in Mining having a backlog in Intermediate? Procedure to join this course?
  6. What is the procedure to join B.Arch after completing diploma in Architecture? Names of colleges offering the B.Arch lateral entry?
  7. Procedure to join Indian Navy after doing diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  8. Passed 12th with 78% : Procedure to join ISRO? Which Degree or Diploma required to join ISRO? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. When PG Diploma in Diabetology admission starts? Procedure to join, duration of course and fee structure?
  10. How to join PSG college after completing DME in JJ college of diploma college?
  11. Can I get lateral entry for B.E after finishing diploma in EC? Procedure to join it?
  12. What's the procedure to take admission in B.Tech course for diploma holder candidates?
  13. Possibility to join Diploma in Architecture at any college of Bangalore if haven't appeared in PUC exam for diploma in Interior Design candidate?
  14. What should be the Diploma % required to join PSG college for B.E EEE course?
  15. Procedure to get admission in any government college of Maharashtra to study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) for Diploma in ECE student? What does Lateral Entry Test means?
  16. Procedure, list of colleges, total expenses and course duration of Diploma in Aerospace Engineering for 12th student? Starting salary for diploma Aerospace Engineer?
  17. How should I join Airline industry after completing Diploma in Electronics and Communication? Contact details with their phone numbers of any Airline College?
  18. How to join AMIE after completing diploma? Procedure and time of joining?
16th January 2015, 07:01 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to join diploma college?

For joining any Diploma college you must have at least 10th standard qualification from a recognized board of education. Admission in a Diploma college is through a Polytechnic Entrance exam which is conducted by the state technical council.

Therefore, if you have passed 10th then apply for a Polytechnic entrance exam specially for your home state. If you get a decent rank in the entrance exam then you will be eligible for admission in a top polytechnic through counselling.
16th January 2015, 07:36 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

To join in Diploma college or to get admission in Diploma course, you must have to appear in Diploma Entrance Examination which is conducted by your respective state board of technical education. Candidates who have completed 10th standard from a recognized board are eligible to appear in Diploma Entrance Examination. By qualifying entrance test, based upon your exam rank, you will be allotted a seat in a particular college and you can join in that particular Diploma college.
14th February 2019, 10:52 PM
Unregistered

Sir I am pursuing diploma in mechanical engineering in final semester. I decided to go for job and also I want to join B.E in evening College.
Is there any opposition for joining Engineering college without experience letter from a company?
18th February 2019, 04:20 PM
aarushiguglani

Maharishi Markandeshwar (Deemed to be University) offered various diploma courses.
1.Dental Hygienists
2. Dental Mechanics
3.Airlines, Tourism and Hospitality Management
4.Diploma in Bakery and Confectionery
5.Diploma in Food Production
6.Diploma in Room Division Management
7.Diploma in Health and Fitness Nutrition
8.Medical Laboratory Technology (MLT)
9.Business Management

For more information, visit: https://www.mmumullana.org/diploma-courses

You can apply online at https://admission.mmumullana.org/
3rd September 2019, 08:35 PM
Unregistered

Hi sir My name is RAJU. I have completed intermediate vocational course (electrician technician ) how to joining diploma
And diploma course how many years.
And 1 year diploma joining process.
Please tell me Sir
23rd July 2022, 05:29 PM
Unregistered

Do I have to write any entrance exam to enter in Diploma courses after 12th
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?